Photo
- - - - -

What stopped the payment?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1   zoey123

zoey123
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 22:47

I noticed several times in 'Who's Online' that customers put my goods in 'User's shopping cart', but in the end they didn't buy it. So I am just wondering which factor stopped the payment? I use the MoneyBookers payment and can't pass the Secret Word confirmation but still use it. Does it impede the payment?
Thanks for any help.

#2   14steve14

14steve14
  • Members
  • 3,577 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 08:06

Try installing the recover carts add on. You can then ask the customer for their reasons for not completing sales. We use it on our sites and quite often get a customer saying why they did not make the purchase. We have had reasons from just shopping around, postage too expensive and comparing prices. There is no real one reason. Just think how many times have you visited a webstore put something in the cart and then left the site.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Don't take life too seriously. no one gets out alive anyway.

#3   zoey123

zoey123
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 18:57

Try installing the recover carts add on. You can then ask the customer for their reasons for not completing sales. We use it on our sites and quite often get a customer saying why they did not make the purchase. We have had reasons from just shopping around, postage too expensive and comparing prices. There is no real one reason. Just think how many times have you visited a webstore put something in the cart and then left the site.

Make sense. Seems I have to be patient to real buyer.