Photo

Admin problems

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1   Gornik

Gornik
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:42

Hallo.
Does anybody know how to solve following issue? When I enable (True) manufacturers module box nothing happens on frontpage. I even dont have in admin (Modules => Boxes => Manufacturers => Edit) option in which .php/pages the module should be displyed. Is this issue somehow connected with permissions?
Thanks,
Matjaz

#2 ONLINE   multimixer

multimixer

Lemons or Melons ?

• Partner
  • 4,556 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:48

@Gornik

Do you have any manufactirers in your store?

Regarding the edit option, don't you have any edit button and not any options (you said you can enable true/false - that is an option) or do you miss the option to specify where the box should appear?

Second is not a default feature of osCommerce

#3   Gornik

Gornik
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:19

Thanks for reply.
Yes, four manufacturers were added in my store. I miss the option to specify where the box should appear. I forgot to mention that I use a template. In other boxes, let say in ''banner in content'', I have a list of .php pages with buttons infront for displying in that pages or not.
Regards,
Matjaz

#4 ONLINE   multimixer

multimixer

Lemons or Melons ?

• Partner
  • 4,556 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:38

I forgot to mention that I use a template.

Well Matjaz, in this case I would contact the template provider for support /thumbsup.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':thumbsup:' />

#5   Gornik

Gornik
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 21:37

Hi.
I don't think the template is the reason. It works perfectly on my localhost. All buttons for ''display in pages'' are there. With the same files structure. I've checked it severel times. I've also reload all admin files from localhost to a server. It works fine on localhost, but it doesn't work on server. I really don't know what to do more... I asume server provider might be the reason??

#6   DunWeb

DunWeb

The Censored One

• Members
  • 13,084 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 22:07

@Gornik

If it works on your local machine but not on your hosting account......I would check to see if the PHP version is the same that was on your local host. Further, templates are OFTEN poorly coded or have hacked the base code so much that it is almost unstable. But, check the PHP version first.

Chris
:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

#7   Gornik

Gornik
  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 09:30

Thanks for your reply, Chris.
I have checked everything. Server provider solved the issue. Thay reload the arhive data from database on the critical date. It is working fine now. Even thay do not know what was the reason of the problem. I hope the problem will not come across again. Thanks for your time.
Kind regards,
Matjaz

#8   akhilhuria

akhilhuria
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 12:45

i have also one problem of admin, my site is working fine at local server but when i upload my code into server my site is working fine now at frontend but admin panel is not working, please help me

my links are

http://shopping.sbglobal.info/

and

http://shopping.sbglobal.info/admin

#9 ONLINE   14steve14

14steve14
  • Members
  • 3,506 posts

Posted 28 July 2012 - 16:05

i have also one problem of admin, my site is working fine at local server but when i upload my code into server my site is working fine now at frontend but admin panel is not working, please help me

my links are

http://shopping.sbglobal.info/

and

http://shopping.sbglobal.info/admin

You will get a better answer to your problem if you start your own thread and not just tack your question onto the bottom of someone elses.
REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Don't take life too seriously. no one gets out alive anyway

#10   cramli

cramli
  • Members
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 18:16

Hello, When I log in to my admin account, the page show all but no more in boxes. that means the size is maybe wrong and how can I adjust that
Thank you for helping