Photo
- - - - -

Forgotten password in a pop up

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1   al3ks

al3ks
  • Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 22:49

Hi
On the page login.php I want to make the forgotten password link to open a pop up with the information from the password_forgotten.php, I was trying to do it the same way it is done in advanced search with the search help pop up but I don't know how to make it work in my login page.

Any one has any ideas or suggestions how to make this work?
Thanks
Find this post helpful? Click the 'Like this' button. :)

#2   al3ks

al3ks
  • Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 01:05

Ok I figured out how to get the popup show on my login page, now I'm struggling to make the contents of password_forgotten.php to show inside the popup.

I have made a function in /includes/functions/general.php which looks like this:

// Return forgotten password popup
  function tep_pass_forgot() {

$file = file_get_contents(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN);

return $file;
  }

////

But It returns this code in my popup:

add_session('login', SUCCESS_PASSWORD_SENT, 'success'); tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL')); } else { $messageStack->add('password_forgotten', TEXT_NO_EMAIL_ADDRESS_FOUND); } } $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_1, tep_href_link(FILENAME_LOGIN, '', 'SSL')); $breadcrumb->add(NAVBAR_TITLE_2, tep_href_link(FILENAME_PASSWORD_FORGOTTEN, '', 'SSL')); require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php'); ?> size('password_forgotten') > 0) { echo $messageStack->output('password_forgotten'); } ?>

Anyone can help me please?
My website is http://www.knnutrition.co.uk/login.php

Edited by al3ks, 17 June 2012 - 01:06.

Find this post helpful? Click the 'Like this' button. :)