Photo
- - - - -

Admin not able to edit manufacturers

unable to edit manufacturers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1   lupole

lupole
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 23:14

Just wondering if anyone has come across this problem. Suddenly I am unable to edit my manufacturers in my admin area. I do have header tags seo 3.2.8 installed, and those are the only changes made to the manufacturers.php page. But that has been installed for a long time and has never had this problem before.Here is a shot of what I get when I hit the edit button for any manufacturer. Thanks

http://stringbaby.co..._screenshot.png

Edited by lupole, 15 June 2012 - 23:21.

#2   DunWeb

DunWeb

The Censored One

• Members
  • 13,084 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 23:31

@lupole

You are using a VERY old version of osCommerce and should consider updating to v2.3.1. Having said that, the main cause for not having the buttons is an invalid path in the /admin/includes/configure.php file.

Chris
:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

#3   lupole

lupole
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 23:57

I am using v2.2rc2a. I have not changed anything in the configure.php file. Just checked it, and all looks good The edit button does show up I get that screen after I click the edit button. The delete button works just fine. Thanks Chris

Edited by lupole, 16 June 2012 - 00:06.

#4   DunWeb

DunWeb

The Censored One

• Members
  • 13,084 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 00:47

@lupole

My apologies, I guess seeing Define mainpage in the left column makes me think MS2. Unfortunately, the only thing I can think of is the paths.

Chris
:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)