• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Zone based Shipping rates problem

al3ks

i know a lot of similar issues have been discussed, but looking around the forums I haven't found the answer to my problem. So I hope someone can help out me here.

Using the Zone based Shipping rates module I have set zone 1 shipping table to: 300:2.95,500:3.95,1000:4.95

which is supposed to be in grams.

I have set the weight unit to g. in admin>my store. and in the database I have set decimals (5,0).

And in admin>configuration->shipping/packaging I have set tare weight to 0 and max package weight to 25000.

So what I basically want to achieve is:

Item weight:

Up to 300 grams - £2.95

301 - 500g - £3.95

501g - 1kg - £4.95

1kg - 25kg - £6.95

So In my products I set the weight 500 it calculates the price 4.95, 300 price is £3.95 and if I enter item weight as 1000 is shows "The shipping rate cannot be determined at this time"

I have tried different combinations and settings and still can't get it to work.

Would appreciate some help.

Regards

Aleksander

Edited by al3ks

Find this post helpful? Click the 'Like this' button. :)

Look in Configuration>Maximum Values and make sure your basket maximum quantity is greater than 1000. I've had the same thing happen when the default (I think it's 900) isn't changed.

Edited by nottheusual1

:not_the_usual1

[you decide]

-- Trying to figure it out, just like everyone else --