Photo
- - - - -

Best GPL on the face of the earth

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1   seymourgrl

seymourgrl
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 13:03

Os commerce is by far the best GPL script on the face of the earth and it can be the plattform to make reality any dream you might have on any field of life being whatever,it might be hard to achieve but it can be achieved for free unlike all gpl's and if you cant achieve is because of your own capacity.

Harold Ponce de Leon alias Chemita is the Carlos Santana (music) of programming ,ye honestly he is huge and if a programmer sometimes you feel he is hard to figure out maybe it is true but like I told you on Os commerce you can achieve it for free but that is up to you.

Remember years ago I did some testing mixing another gpl script with osc and the day of the release I just couldnt believe what my eyes saw,ye remembered the result was a very diferent looking site ye it was like the product of a caw and a horse procreation ye like a very strong horse ,a total merge down thats why I tell you that you can use osc as the base of any project you might have,it might save you tons of time instead of using other scripts.The limit is yourself.

NO DRAGS JUST BULL

Edited by seymourgrl, 30 May 2012 - 13:09.