Photo
- - - - -

not subtracting quinties from inventory.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1   dculley

dculley
  • Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 16:46

I also have another problem. After going live, order came in but did not subtract qty from item and set it out of stock. How do I fix that one?

#2   dculley

dculley
  • Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 19:41

Helpful information - I hope - to help me solve the above. my orginal path was ladybuggardendecor.com/catalog/shop. This was so I could keep my current site up. Before going live I moved and renamed the path to ladybuggardendecor.com. Did away with catalog/shop. I thought all was well until the order came through. Hope this helps.

#3   DunWeb

DunWeb

The Censored One

• Members
  • 13,084 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 20:00

@dculley

Ensure you have the settings correct in the admin area under configuration >> stock

Check stock level true
Subtract stock true
Allow Checkout false
Mark product out of stock ***
Stock Re-order level 0

Chris

Edited by DunWeb, 26 May 2012 - 20:01.

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

#4   dculley

dculley
  • Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 20:05

Hi Chris,

I checked all that and it is set to the above. After I shipped and marked the invoice shipped, I checked the item and it was still showing 1 instock.

I made an error on the above address: i'm sorry - the old address was lady---.com/shop/catalog not catalog/shop.

#5   smithec

smithec
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 13:24

Dean,

Did you ever find anything that might have caused this? We will sometimes see the exact same issue.

-Ed

#6 ONLINE   14steve14

14steve14
  • Members
  • 4,135 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:41

Did your customer by any chance pay with paypal. If they did, they may not have returned to your site after makinhg payment. Check your paypal preferences setting and add a return url if it is missing.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Find information about the bootstrap community version here

Due to the current work load, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.