Photo
- - - - -

not subtracting quinties from inventory.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1   dculley

dculley
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 16:46

I also have another problem. After going live, order came in but did not subtract qty from item and set it out of stock. How do I fix that one?

#2   dculley

dculley
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 19:41

Helpful information - I hope - to help me solve the above. my orginal path was ladybuggardendecor.com/catalog/shop. This was so I could keep my current site up. Before going live I moved and renamed the path to ladybuggardendecor.com. Did away with catalog/shop. I thought all was well until the order came through. Hope this helps.

#3   DunWeb

DunWeb

The Censored One

• Members
  • 13,084 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 20:00

@dculley

Ensure you have the settings correct in the admin area under configuration >> stock

Check stock level true
Subtract stock true
Allow Checkout false
Mark product out of stock ***
Stock Re-order level 0

Chris

Edited by DunWeb, 26 May 2012 - 20:01.

:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

#4   dculley

dculley
  • Members
  • 319 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 20:05

Hi Chris,

I checked all that and it is set to the above. After I shipped and marked the invoice shipped, I checked the item and it was still showing 1 instock.

I made an error on the above address: i'm sorry - the old address was lady---.com/shop/catalog not catalog/shop.

#5   smithec

smithec
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 13:24

Dean,

Did you ever find anything that might have caused this? We will sometimes see the exact same issue.

-Ed

#6   14steve14

14steve14
  • Members
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:41

Did your customer by any chance pay with paypal. If they did, they may not have returned to your site after makinhg payment. Check your paypal preferences setting and add a return url if it is missing.
REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

Don't take life too seriously. no one gets out alive anyway