Photo
- - - - -

I keep tryin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1   learnlove

learnlove
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:36

But changing the backround color on the product listing table is impossible

#2   DunWeb

DunWeb

The Censored One

• Members
  • 13,084 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 13:53

@learnlove

I believe is shares a common class with the other pages, it is transparent so the body background is visible on all pages.

Chris
:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

#3   multimixer

multimixer

Lemons or Melons ?

• Partner
  • 4,604 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 14:21

The product listing table is assigned to class .ui-widget-content and takes whatever background this class use

Do you have version 2.3.1 or something else?

#4   MrPhil

MrPhil
  • Members
  • 5,323 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 16:35

It's not impossible, but you may have to do some digging, and you may have to change PHP code to add a class= or id= attribute. Look at the resulting page source in your browser (View > Page Source) and see if there is an existing class or ID you can exploit (change) without changing elements you don't want changed. If not, add a new class to the PHP code for the table, and add the class and its background properties to the CSS file. That's the price to pay for such customized changes that are not widely applicable to other users.

#5   learnlove

learnlove
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:59

Word thanks fellows I'm just gonna keep it the way it is and mess with it down the road, Thanks so much for the replys and the support guys.