Newbie with questions
Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:16
Posted 17 May 2012 - 17:20
1. Drop shipping can be handled by the Multi-Vendor Shipping (MVS) addon.
2. Automatic updating of products would require some custom coding. Other people have done this, but I'm not aware of a stock addon that does this. This may not matter if you're looking at going with a different supplier.
3. I'm not familiar with your gateway. You might want to look through the Payment Modules section of the addons.
4. Old versions of osCommerce have security vulnerabilities. The current version does not. Still, security is your responsibility.
5. There are addons for SEO. Google Analytics is a stock module.
6. osCommerce and the addons on this site are free to use. There are some commercial addons available that you would have to pay for if you want to use them. You can install addons yourself or pay someone to do that for you.
Banners Box 2.3+ Support
Categories Accordion Box 2.3+ Support
Closest Shipper 2.2x Support
Document Manager 2.2x Support
Generic Box 2.3+ Support
Get 1 Free 2.2x & 2.3.x & BS Support Bootstrapped
Modular Front Page 2.3+ Support
Modular SEO Header Tags 2.3+ Support
Multi-Vendor Shipping (MVS) 2.2x & 2.3.x Support
PDF Datasheet 2.3+ Support
Price in Cart Only / MAPP 2.3+ Support
Price Updater 2.2x
Products Specifications 2.3.x Development Version Support Bugs/Suggestions
Request a Review All Versions Support
Shopping List 2.3+ Support !
Specials Image Overlay 2.3+ Support
Superfish Categories Box 2.3+ & BS Support Bootstrapped
Theme Switcher 2.3+ & BS Support Bootstrapped