Photo

Admin Log in

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1   ezradavis72

ezradavis72
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 23:13

So I go to log in to my OS and the link don't work any more. Whats wrong. Is there another way to get into it? I get the following error on my web page.

Warning: require(/home2/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/includes/classes/action_recorder.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/includes/classes/action_recorder.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

#2   DunWeb

DunWeb

The Censored One

• Members
  • 13,084 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 00:07

@ezradavis72

This: /home2/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/includes/classes/

is not the same as: /home/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/admin/includes/classes/

/home and /home2 are different directories. Check your configure.php file for errors.

Chris
:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

#3   ergodeit

ergodeit
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 07:38

So I go to log in to my OS and the link don't work any more. Whats wrong. Is there another way to get into it? I get the following error on my web page.

Warning: require(/home2/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/includes/classes/action_recorder.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home2/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/includes/classes/action_recorder.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/kentucky/public_html/kwdstore/admin/includes/classes/action_recorder.php on line 13

I checked this problem with few of the people, I think you will have go in your site FTP, and need to check the secure directory in OS.

#4   mpi-caraudio.nl

mpi-caraudio.nl
  • Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:29

Hello.

Anyone has any solution to this issue?
I just did a fresh install and get the same error.

Is there any php security with domain/hosting company I should check?