wepay oscommerce plugin

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61   apinnt

apinnt
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 19:50

This may have been a problem between the keyboard and the chair. I think I had the wrong "account ID", but with the new Wepay update, it's been fixed (aka easy to find). Thanks! This is a great module, very nicely put together.

This has happened many times in the past now. Your not the only one. The new update WePay did defiantly helps.

Let me know if there are any features you would like added.

#62   mary75

mary75
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 13:32

How long does it usually take Wepay to approve/deny the api application?

#63   apinnt

apinnt
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 18:37

How long does it usually take Wepay to approve/deny the api application?

Normally its 1 to 3 days. Also they don't have the approval team working weekends.

#64   mary75

mary75
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:15

I have finally been approved but when someone makes and order I only get a email from wepay. I went and looked and it shows payment pending in wepay but it doesn't show the order on my open cart dashboard. Does it need to clear for it to show in the dashboard?

#65   apinnt

apinnt
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:32

I have finally been approved but when someone makes and order I only get a email from wepay. I went and looked and it shows payment pending in wepay but it doesn't show the order on my open cart dashboard. Does it need to clear for it to show in the dashboard?

Did you say opencart? Thats a completely different appilication. Oscommerce is not the same as OpenCart.

And yes the payment will need to clear for it to show in the OpenCart application.

OsCommerce shows it as pending till payment is cleared then it switches to processing.

#66   mary75

mary75
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 03:44

Oh my goodness I read the title of this thread wrong I was in a rush and didn't pay enough attention I am so sorry about that. Thank you for your answer even though I was in the wrong place /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />.

Is there a thread or info for Open Cart and WePay?

Thank you again

#67   shana-chan

shana-chan
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 20:11

I was wondering, is it possible to have the option of showing checkout_confirmation.php before the customer is sent to WePay?

I've turned off shipping (for virtual items) and skip checkout_payment.php since WePay takes billing info. from the customer, so if I could get checkout_confirmation.php to show before they pay for their order, that'd be fantastic. /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> (I know it's a little bit round-a-bout, since it'll show billing and shipping address on the confirmation page. I think I'll be able to get rid of it, though.)

I'm assuming this is something in the WePay plug-in, but it's possible it's not (that's why I'm asking here, haha. /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ).

Thanks for your time!

#68   apinnt

apinnt
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:02

I was wondering, is it possible to have the option of showing checkout_confirmation.php before the customer is sent to WePay?

I've turned off shipping (for virtual items) and skip checkout_payment.php since WePay takes billing info. from the customer, so if I could get checkout_confirmation.php to show before they pay for their order, that'd be fantastic. /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> (I know it's a little bit round-a-bout, since it'll show billing and shipping address on the confirmation page. I think I'll be able to get rid of it, though.)

I'm assuming this is something in the WePay plug-in, but it's possible it's not (that's why I'm asking here, haha. /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' /> ).

Thanks for your time!

Sorry Shana for the late response.

To answer your question, no its not possible. It functions the same way that the OSC PayPal Express Plugin works which means you don't get the confirmation page.

There will be a tokenization version of this plugin which means you will just have a credit card form on the site instead of a redirect. With this method you will get your confirmation page. The very large downside is that you have to make sure your server is secure. It has to be PCI DSS secure. Which means you have to have a SSL, preferably 256 Bit encrypted and a warranty of $100,000+. GRC style passwords, don't use admin as your administrator username. Basically lock down your store as much as possible. As stated in the documentation for this new plugin rolling out soon, I take no liablity for your installation of OSC. So make sure your secure.

#69   apinnt

apinnt
  • Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 04:57

Update 2.0 WePay Checkout

If upgrading just drag and drop folders into your installation directory.

Whats New:

Iframe method was removed because its not ready for use with OSC

Prefills customer information on the WePay checkout page with their billing information

Cleaned up code

Setup Auth Call to get API credentials if you have not setup your API set. It will also setup a new account for you as well without going to WePay.com

Changed the reference code for checkout to the customerid - time() instead of the session_id

#70   ntd

ntd
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 May 2014 - 21:51

Has anyone got 2.0 to work? I'm not getting any errors it just loops back to the payment page.

#71   ntd

ntd
  • Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 18:30

The developer of the wepay module is no longer supporting it. The module doesn't work and wepay isn't supporting anything. The documentation at wepay is for products they no longer offer so it is useless also.