• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Captcha Not Working

bulldogprinting

Having issues with captcha not working, I dont have a clue why. It worked on my test server, but when I went live for some reason you cant get the security code correct no matter what. Link is http://www.bulldogprinting.com/contact_us.php and /quote.php . My phpinfo is at /test.php and I think I have all the correct modules. Any help would be appreciated.

Not an answer to your question, but something you should be interested in....

As an outider looking in it appears to me your images folder has a few "hack" files in it.

And if that is the case, check the rest of the site as well - There may be more.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Having issues with captcha not working, I dont have a clue why. It worked on my test server, but when I went live for some reason you cant get the security code correct no matter what. Link is http://www.bulldogprinting.com/contact_us.php and /quote.php . My phpinfo is at /test.php and I think I have all the correct modules. Any help would be appreciated.

It depends upon what you are using. If you are using google recaptcha, then it is probably because you didn't get a global key. If you are using the contribution (non-google), then it could be because of permissions on the server or an outdated graphics library. In this case, your host should be able to tell what the problem is. I recommed the google recaptcha since google maintains it and any problems like this are usually fixed before they become an issue.

Regarding what Jim said about your images directory, he is correct. But. more importantly, your admin has a serious security hole. Run the security test on my site to see what information is available to hackers.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Not an answer to your question, but something you should be interested in....

As an outider looking in it appears to me your images folder has a few "hack" files in it.

And if that is the case, check the rest of the site as well - There may be more.

I see that now, how does something like that happen?

Archived