Photo
- - - - -

OSc 2.3.1 view all products?

2.3.1 view all products

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1   sphinx797

sphinx797
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 16:11

I figure this would be a standard feature in an e-shopping system - maybe it is and I just can't see it, but I would like to be able to view all products on the main page of the site. We're an apparel company and only have about 15 products currently but it will eventually expand.

Is there a contribution or workaround for this? I've searched quite a bit here and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the help,

Bret

#2   spooks

spooks
  • Members
  • 7,017 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 16:38

I did a add-on called quick edit which may have what your looking for.
Sam

Remember, What you think I ment may not be what I thought I ment when I said it.

Contributions:

Auto Backup your Database, Easy way

Multi Images with Fancy Pop-ups, Easy way

Products in columns with multi buy etc etc

Disable any Category or Product, Easy way

Secure & Improve your account pages et al.

#3   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,413 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 18:00

I figure this would be a standard feature in an e-shopping system - maybe it is and I just can't see it, but I would like to be able to view all products on the main page of the site. We're an apparel company and only have about 15 products currently but it will eventually expand.

Is there a contribution or workaround for this? I've searched quite a bit here and can't seem to find what I'm looking for.

Thanks for the help,

Bret

My All Products SEO contribution adds an all products page so that may be of help. It has not been converted to 2.3 yet although that it should be very soon.

#4   toyicebear

toyicebear
  • Community Sponsor
  • 6,380 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 18:53

If you have only 15 products..then in Admin go to Configuration>>Maximum Values >> New Products Module and set it to 15

#5   sphinx797

sphinx797
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 14:28

Ok great thanks everyone!

If you have only 15 products..then in Admin go to Configuration>>Maximum Values >> New Products Module and set it to 15

This is the setup i have right now. I was just looking for a new page i could create or link to for all Products when we eventually have multiple categories.

I did a add-on called quick edit which may have what your looking for.

Excellent I'll look into it. Thanks.

My All Products SEO contribution adds an all products page so that may be of help. It has not been converted to 2.3 yet although that it should be very soon.

I'm terrible with converting contributions to 2.3 so I suppose I'll wait. Thank you though!

#6   toyicebear

toyicebear
  • Community Sponsor
  • 6,380 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 14:32

Actually there is an all products page built in.... /products_new.php