• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

i need to export all product URL's to a spreadsheet.. possible?

We are using OSC 2.3.1 and have a client that (for amazon store purposes) needs to export ALL her product urls from her store to a spreadsheet (exel, CSV etc). We cant think of how to do this as they are dynamic so Easy Pop or SQL wont work.

Anyone got any ideas on this?

Cheers

Garf90

We are using OSC 2.3.1 and have a client that (for amazon store purposes) needs to export ALL her product urls from her store to a spreadsheet (exel, CSV etc). We cant think of how to do this as they are dynamic so Easy Pop or SQL wont work.

Anyone got any ideas on this?

You could use the googlefeeder addon. You would need to edit the feed file or change the code to only give the urls but it will work.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Following thought:

The products url look like this www.my_store.com/product_info.php?products_id=28

It consist of 2 parts

1) Same for all: www.my_store.com/product_info.php?products_id=

2) Variable: The products id eg 28

All product ids exist in the DB and can be exported in various ways (via phpMyAdmin as csv, using easy populate etc).

Having such a csv with the product ids, you just need to put the fixed part in front, excel has such a function I think

hi Jack,

can you point me in the right direction to the plugin you're referring to?

http://addons.oscommerce.com/category?search=googlefeeder

It is this one.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Archived