Photo
- - - - -

Oscommerce automatization right?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1   seymourgrl

seymourgrl
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:39

Right,well brothers I would like if some programmer could write for me some code in order to make oscommerce work along with suscriptions automatization in relates of payments and the automatization of invoices related to this suscription services.

Thanks given in prior manner.

Edited by seymourgrl, 22 March 2012 - 09:44.

#2   adamwillss

adamwillss
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:58

Oscommerce automatization is right but you do not get result as you want.....So As per my openion automatization Oscommerce is not so better!

#3   seymourgrl

seymourgrl
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 18:19

you would need to put an example of what you say like why is not so better can you explain more

#4   MrPhil

MrPhil
  • Members
  • 5,188 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 20:00

Adam, if you can't say something sensible and rational, please don't say anything at all!

Iola, if you search the add-ons page for "repeating" you'll find a number of add-ons for recurring or repeating payments. One possibility is http://addons.oscomm.../info/6917/v,22

#5   seymourgrl

seymourgrl
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 20:27

ye one has to start based in something,any that you could recommend for services,? /and any other you could recommend for automatized invoices?

-thanks

#6   seymourgrl

seymourgrl
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 20:41

This guy is perfect
This is just an amendment I made to a previous Paypal payment module that now allows the taking of recurring payments.

It is most definitely work in progress.

This version just has hard coded variables for the recurring billing intervals, in this case it will work for monthly billing.

Whatever you have set the price to when you added the product will be the recurring monthly cost.

Instructions to change the billing interval are included. I plan to add this to the admin console in the future.

e.g Basic Web Hosting Package £5.99 - The customer will be billed £5.99 per month

Legend: Download Report

Expand All / Collapse All
Paypal Recurring Billing Module osec 2 Aug 2009

This is just an amendment I made to a previous Paypal payment module that now allows the taking of recurring payments.

It is most definitely work in progress.

This version just has hard coded variables for the recurring billing intervals, in this case it will work for monthly billing.

Whatever you have set the price to when you added the product will be the recurring monthly cost.

Instructions to change the billing interval are included. I plan to add this to the admin console in the future.

e.g Basic Web Hosting Package £5.99 - The customer will be billed £5.99 per month

''''''''''''''''''''''
The only thing is if I install this module,I wont be able to sell products like t-shirts that are a one time sole?
I guess no since is a paypal application not something that affects the whole cart process and this is something Id love to try ,if anyone can help me indulge in to this really apreciate thank you

Edited by seymourgrl, 23 March 2012 - 20:49.

#7   seymourgrl

seymourgrl
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 22:05

Recommend one that appears recurring payment inside my oscommerce admin pls

Edited by Jan Zonjee, 23 March 2012 - 23:32.

#8   seymourgrl

seymourgrl
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 22:20

recurring inside cart please

Edited by Jan Zonjee, 23 March 2012 - 23:31.

#9   seymourgrl

seymourgrl
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 22:39

Something that can merge or split the two worlds together ,the one time purchase and the recurring method,ye it would be the best of both worlds ,if you can bring Ill b greatfull thanks

Edited by Jan Zonjee, 23 March 2012 - 23:31.

#10   Monika in Germany

Monika in Germany
  • Members
  • 4,903 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 09:10

lola, shops that offer subscriptions of any kind (I've done chocolate, clothing, donations) AND sell things on a one items only basis, ask their customers not to create "mixed carts", meaning not to mix a subscription with a one time purchase. There will normally be some kind of a popup explaining that 2 separate orders will habe to be made.

I suggest that is what you do too ...
:-)
Monika

addicted to writing code ... can't get enough of databases either, LOL!

my toolbox: Textpad - Compare and Merge - phpMyAdmin -  WS_FTP - Photoshop - How to search the forum

Interactive Media Award July 2007 ~ category E-Commerce
my advice on the forum is for free, PMs where you send me work are considered consultation which I charge for ...

#11   seymourgrl

seymourgrl
  • Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 17:00

oh daughter o mine,it happens to be that it depends who the programmer is,when I do things I got no miss,so there would not be a problem on client choosing which type of payment prefers without having dismays,reall dunno If Ill have time on future to do it,but in order to achieve this it would take me a week ,so I dont think I have a week soon,so any of you programmers providing any inside codes for me to inspire Ill b so greatfull