• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need express shipping as just like Flat Rate

saashosc

Hi,

I have been looking for a module which will allow me to do the following options for shipping:

1. I am using Flat Rate for shipping

2. As well i need an another shipping mode same like Flat rate with different price.

So basically 2 shipping modes with 2 different fixed prices and different delivery times (Dates)

So can any one help me on this?

Thank you

That module is very flexible, but you do not need to use all the possibilities it have. You can set it up not to have multiple zones and use as many different flat rates as you like.

Or you can just make a new flat2 rate module based on the included flat rate module...then you can use flat for standard and flat2 for express.

Edited by toyicebear

One more issue:

I wanted to charge some% (may be 30%) to the total bill. Lets say the customer buy items worth 100$, then at the final bill i charge him extra of 30% of total amount, meaning 30$. I want to show this on cart page.

Can you please help me?

• 2 weeks later...

Nevermind, I got it..For anyone else looking into this same ordeal, the files within the duplicated "flat" needed re-allocating and the language files in includes/languages<language>, needed to be duplicated to avoid the error upon language switch; (the file references within the language files needed updating and renaming also.)