Photo
- - - - -

SEO recommendations

seo

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1   mattjt83

mattjt83
  • Community Sponsor
  • 401 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 00:43

I'm wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for SEO companies. I have done most of the recommended SEO mods on my shop but I feel that an expert is needed to finish things and help get more traffic to my site. PPC campaigns work but get expensive!

Thanks!

#2   DunWeb

DunWeb

The Censored One

• Members
  • 13,084 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:40

@mattjt83,

Nobody can make recommendations in the forum, but there are some members here that do offer SEO services and I am sure you will find 1000000 if you google for them.

Chris
:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)

#3   mattjt83

mattjt83
  • Community Sponsor
  • 401 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:16

Ok lets change this to:

Send me a private message with the info I was after if you are interested /smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I have of course googled for seo but you come up with so many different results. I was hoping to go with someone who had received good ratings from another user.

#4   victoriamichael

victoriamichael
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:51

You can search & find many SEO Companies through Google which are providing SEO Services. Also you can find SEO Companies or SEO Services through social media websites like face book, twitter & linkedin.

#5 ONLINE   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,495 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 13:26

Whichever SEO company you end up using, be sure they are familiar with oscommerce. Many are not and generally only work on html sites. While the SEO principles are the same, implementing them is not, and they can cause a lot of problems if it is not done correctly.