Hello, I just downloaded Social Login V1.4 released April 6, 2012. I want to install it on OS Commerce V 2.3.1. The installation instructions are:
== Installation == (Pasted from the text file)
1. Place "create_account.php" and "login.php" from catalog/ directory of Social Login (LoginRadius) Plugin Folder in the catalog/ directory to your FTP.
2. Place "bm_loginradius.php" from catalog/includes directory of Social Login (LoginRadius) Plugin Folder in catalog/includes and catalog/includes/modules/boxes directories.
3. Place "bm_loginradius.php" from catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes directory of Social Login (LoginRadius) Plugin Folder in catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes to your FTP.
4. Then Go to your site's Admin panel and login.
5. Go to Boxes under Modules. Click on Install Module.
6. Then select "Social Login" and install it.
looking in step 2 above, there are no PHP files in the Catalog/includes folder that I just downloaded from http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/8306
Am I not reading that step correctly? I also went to the login radius website and browsed their site for help, and their site has the instructions written differently:
osCommerce v2.3 Add-on
Social Login add-on for osCommerce v2.3
2. Now unzip the downloaded LoginRadius Add-on and upload the files to your FTP as follows:
b. Upload bm_loginradius.php from /catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes of LoginRadius Module folder to your FTP in /catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/ boxes/ directory.
3. Go to osCommerce's Site Admin Panel and login. Under 'Modules', go to Boxes
However 2a still refers to a PHP file in the Catalog/Includes folder.
So, what should I do?