• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1   HollyRidge

HollyRidge
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 22:33

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of an add on to the offline cc payment module to process through authorize.net gateway from the admin side of the cart? I have a site that uses authorize.net however for fraud control they use the offline credit card payment module and process all payments manually through the authorize.net virtual terminal. I am looking for a way to integrate a way to process this directly from the admin side of the cart so as not to have to type or copy & paste all the info over to simplify this process. I came across this (osCommerce: Authorize.net Manual Payment) but not sure if it would even work for what I am looking for or if it would work at all due to being so old.

Thanks
**Please remember any coding I post is use at you own risk... We are not responsible for any damages, downtime, etc.**

#2 ONLINE   geoffreywalton

geoffreywalton

Professional Developer

• Community Sponsor
  • 8,245 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 23:11

Holly

Your customer seems to want to record the CC number of their customer and store it on their server or to email it to themselves.

If you do this you will need to be PCI compliant.

Have a read of this link before proceeding down this rute

http://forums.oscomm...howtopic=273891

Cheers

G
Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner
My Contributions
Basic install answers.
Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.
UK your site.
Site Move.
Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

#3   DunWeb

DunWeb

The Censored One

• Members
  • 13,084 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 23:12

John,

YOU and your client should read the new PCI DSS compliance laws about credit card processing. In almost all of North America, it is illegal to manually process credit information received digitally.

Chris
:|: Was this post helpful ? Click the LIKE THIS button :|:

See my Profile to learn more about add ons, templates, support plans and custom coding (click here)