• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Tax Not Adding Up - Billing Address Not Showing - Going MAD!

chart3399

Hello,

My shop www.physfit.com :

In checkout_confirmation.php tax is being displayed in the subtotal, but is not being added to the total.

Also in checkout_confirmation.php the billing address is not being displayed under Billing Information.

Can anyone help me? I need to go live with this shop ASAP.

* Note taxes are supposed to be added for TX only.

a bit vague.... :?

maybe a little more info would help us to help you....

snapshot or release, what mods or contributions you have done or installed etc.......

cheers

barry

was it working previous to installing your payment modules?

Do you have a backup? If so backtrack until your last working version and try reinstalling the mods you need. Chances are you have either missed something out or the mods are slightly incompatable with the MS1 or later snapshots.

hope this helps a little

cheers

barry

Looks like everything is messed up.

Shipping only showed as flat rate

No billing address at confirmation page

Tax is not added to total

Shipping price is missing too at confirmation page

It's hard to points exactly where the mistake is, best way is to get someone to take a look at your configurations.

But before you do that check this first:

at Modules -> Order Total

make sure you have:

-Shipping

-Sub-Total

-Tax

-Total

in GREEN lights

and make sure your tax zones is correct, 7.25 should showed as "FL Tax 7.25%"

It doesn't matter how much modification you've done, all it takes is one error/typo/peice of code in the wrong place and strange things start to happen. Did you test after adding each payment mod? Does the same thing happen regardless of what payment method you use?

Try disabling your payment mods and just enable the standard credit card module only (assuming that you have made no changes to it) and try a test order to see if the problem is still there.

If it happens with every module then it could be an error in classes/payment.php or checkout_payment.php/checkout_process.php. Backtrack to your last working version and work from there.

If you don't have a working backup then that is one valuable lesson you've learned. I learned that lesson a long time ago and always backp now before i do any mods.

Hope that helps a little.

cheers

barry

Archived