OScommerce Gift Voucher Add-on

gift voucher gift certificate gift discount discounts gift voucher account gift card holiday gift cards

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1   ren3784

ren3784
  • Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 10:16 PM

I cannot figure out what is wrong with my Coupons/Gift Voucher Addon

1. The Coupon side works. It is fine.

2. The Gift Voucher. I am able to mail the vouchers to customers and redeem it. But HOW do you create one as a product in the store? The Product Model GIFT100 or GIFT50 does not work for me.

3. We tried a second way. We have a vendors section in our admin, so we added ourselves as a vendor. When someone purchases the gift voucher in the store, we are emailed about the order. We can then email the voucher and they can redeem it. BUT there is no way to see (other than in the email) if the voucher is there, how much is on it, or how much is left.

4. And even if that part worked, when entering the voucher into the Coupon/Gift Voucher section of checkout_payment.php page, the customer is notified that the coupon was applied. (I know how to change it to say things properly). BUT there is no indication on the totaling list that the voucher is applied and how much is left.

5. In the Gift Voucher FAQ it is said that there is a Gift Voucher account for everyone. Where is this!? This would be very helpful for everyone!

6. Sending a voucher as a gift to another customer has failed because i get the error saying "Error! Unable to determine the page link!"and no send button... What?!

Someone please help me figure out what I have done wrong! I installed it in the Modules --> Order Total --> Gift Voucher area, which seems sensible.
--
Gena Heyward
<Web Designer | Lite Programmer>