• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Linda! A very small request, Please.

toolcrazy

I would like to modify your Login Box. I would like it to do two more things.

1)Refresh the page that I am on, instead of going back to the default.php when I login. Kim sent a page to me that was along this order.

2)When I enter the wrong username/password it just refreshes the page and prints "Wrong usernam and/or password" in the box.

Now all I am asking for is hints or strong hints, clues, or proper direction to do this. I would like to do this my self so, I am not asking for any code. Well maybe a little, just a little or not. What ever, in order to get me rolling.

Steve

-------------------------

You might check the thread where a few of us played with the navigation to do this ... Joshua came up with a nice one.

Might give you some clues. :D

Thank you,

Kim sent me this link, I think this is the one you are talking about.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=132005

She sent this a couple a days ago, and I, like a dummy, didn't read it right away. Hence this thread. Oh well, nothing new. :oops: Thanks anyway. Now I'll go and read the post and be quiet. :D

Steve

Silly you ... that was the thread I was referring to.

Kim knows where to go ... umm ... hmmm ... did that come out the way it sounded ... or the way it was intended ... :shock:

Silly you ... that was the thread I was referring to.

Kim knows where to go ... umm ... hmmm ... did that come out the way it sounded ... or the way it was intended ... :shock:

D: All of the above.

Linda, Your a jewel, This forum would be lost without you.

Thanks again.

Steve

See? I knew that was worded poorly ... :shock:

That was a compliment that you know where to go for the answers ... not that you know where to go ... umm ... you know? :D

Archived