• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I activate the Social Bookmarks modules on my site?

Emilytw88

Can anyone tell me how to activate the social bookmarks modules that comes with the osCommerce 2.3.1. package? I have installed Twitter Button and the Facebook like modules and nothing shows on my website?? Any help on this please!!! :'(

-Emily

Can anyone tell me how to activate the social bookmarks modules that comes with the osCommerce 2.3.1. package? I have installed Twitter Button and the Facebook like modules and nothing shows on my website?? Any help on this please!!! :'(

-Emily

admin > modules > boxes > products social bookmarks

Thanks Paul. :-) I found the modules are shown on the product information page. Do you know how I can move those social bookmarks from "Share Product" box to my "home" page? Under the store logo maybe in the header section? Please advise. Thanks. :-)

-Emily

Thanks Paul. :-) I found the modules are shown on the product information page. Do you know how I can move those social bookmarks from "Share Product" box to my "home" page? Under the store logo maybe in the header section? Please advise. Thanks. :-)

-Emily

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5261 maybe? I have not tried this one

or this

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7426

[...]

Need an addition to OScommerce 2.3.1 that adds links on the product pages so that users on your site can see the social bookmarking service

[...]

admin > modules > boxes > products social bookmarks

• 2 weeks later...

Go to the add ons section using the link at the top of the page, search for headertags seo. Download the contribution and follow the install instructions. Once installed, enter all your headertags and set up the social bookmarks.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP

• 3 weeks later...

Archived