Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

1054 - Unknown column 'delivery_date' in 'field list'

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1   alanintuition

alanintuition
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 22:25

I have just installed my new template and when I tried testing on the page everything looks fine, accept when I used a customer login for a view history this error msg pop up on the account_history_info.php. Could someone please help me with this.

select customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, delivery_date, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from orders where orders_id = '5'

[TEP STOP]

#2   Hemicharger99

Hemicharger99
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 16:24

I ran into the same problem. Did you install the Discount Coupon Codes 3.34 for osCommerce 2.3.1? I bet that you did and it includes the field `delivery_date` in its files. If you want to, you can remove all of these listings in the files to get it to work, since it is not a valid field in the regular installation of osCommerce 2.3.1.

I just removed the lines from the files and it works perfectly now.

#3   oarenj

oarenj
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:34

With the comment from John above I was able to do the same and resolve my same issue as well. So it may help others in the future here are the exact changes I made.

1) Open catalog/checkout_confirmation.php and remove the following
// ship date
  if (!tep_session_is_registered('datum')) tep_session_register('datum');
  if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['datum'])) {
    $delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['datum']);
  }
  // eof ship date

2) Open catalog/checkout_payment.php and remove the following
// ship date
  if (!tep_session_is_registered('delivery_date')) tep_session_register('delivery_date');
  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date'])) {
    $delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']);
  }
  // eof ship date

3) Open catalog/checkout_process.php and remove the following
// ship date
'delivery_date' => $order->info['delivery_date'],
// eof ship date

I did a couple tests and they all came back fine. Hope this helps someone else!

Edited by oarenj, 21 April 2011 - 12:34.

#4   RecRepairInfo

RecRepairInfo
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 19:54

well I had the same issue I did the changes you stated and it works for the first download but then when you try to loin and and see you order history it comes up there as:

select customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, delivery_date, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from orders where orders_id = '501'

[TEP STOP]

any ideas?? your help is greatly appreciated .. Thanks

#5   Seedspro

Seedspro
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 18:53

It took me 5 hours!

Includes/classes/order.php line 36 'delivery_date' problem solved.

regards

Frank

#6   TheShadowKnows

TheShadowKnows
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:27

It took me 5 hours!

Includes/classes/order.php line 36 'delivery_date' problem solved.

regards

Frank

Sorry to bump an old thread, but had to say thanx to Fred (and google for leading me to Fred).

#7   afdzalnazri

afdzalnazri
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 16:13

Thank you so much. this save a lot of my time.

With the comment from John above I was able to do the same and resolve my same issue as well. So it may help others in the future here are the exact changes I made.

1) Open catalog/checkout_confirmation.php and remove the following

// ship date
  if (!tep_session_is_registered('datum')) tep_session_register('datum');
  if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['datum'])) {
    $delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['datum']);
  }
  // eof ship date

2) Open catalog/checkout_payment.php and remove the following
// ship date
  if (!tep_session_is_registered('delivery_date')) tep_session_register('delivery_date');
  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date'])) {
    $delivery_date = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['delivery_date']);
  }
  // eof ship date

3) Open catalog/checkout_process.php and remove the following
// ship date
'delivery_date' => $order->info['delivery_date'],
// eof ship date

I did a couple tests and they all came back fine. Hope this helps someone else!

#8   afdzalnazri

afdzalnazri
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 17:01

Another easiest solution to this problem is add a field name "delivery_date" at the table "orders" in the oscommerce database

Thank you so much. this save a lot of my time.