• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1   aybc

aybc
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 17:27

HI Everyone,

I've noticed that there is an order editor for version 2.2 but i do not see anything for 2.3 yet.

Anyone have something they are aware of that i've missed?

Please let me know!

/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

#2   burt

burt

Vanquisher of Demons

• Community Team
  • 9,738 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 17:36

There are barely any contributions for 2.3 yet as contributions are being updated by users and developers. It might be that it will work out of the box, so try an install. If not, then you recode, rewrite the instructions. Or pay a developer to do it for you. Either way, you can then upload the shiny new 2.3.1 addon and bask in the glory of the thank you messages and emails you will get every day.
IF YOU MAKE A POST REQUESTING HELP...please state the exact version of osCommerce that you are using. THANKS

Responsive osCommerce, join in:
http://forums.oscomm...rom-the-get-go/

--
Making your shop better, one osCommerce module at a time - get in touch, or get my newsletter every 1st of the month.

Big Bang Templates for 2.3.4

#3   pdcelec

pdcelec
  • Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 18:38

HI Everyone,

I've noticed that there is an order editor for version 2.2 but i do not see anything for 2.3 yet.

Anyone have something they are aware of that i've missed?

Please let me know!

/smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

which order editor?

I may well have already converted it

#4   aybc

aybc
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 16:58

thanks for the response,

i was thinking about trying this one out.

http://www.oscommerc...tributions,1435

if someone can confirm it just works out of box that would be great.. if not no worries! Or if someone had luck with something else.

#5   aybc

aybc
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 21:33

bump, someone must be using 2.3 with an order editor?

#6   iankil

iankil
  • Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:51

Hello i just released a 2.3 version of order editor, http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7844

/Janne
My contributions
Mindsparx admin for 2.2
Mindsparx admin for 2.3
Mindsparx admin for 3.0
Mindsparx specials 2.2
Starproduct pimped for 2.2
Starproduct pimped for 2.3
Mindsparx template osc Sport 2.2
Mindsparx template Horizon 2.3
+ a few more...

#7   scandic_outlet

scandic_outlet
  • Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 19:44

Hello i just released a 2.3 version of order editor, http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/7844

/Janne

Janne - Awesome work. Thank you thank you thank you
Dedicated OsCommerce user. 2011 will be the return of OsC

#8   carryG

carryG
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 20:04

This mod for 2.3 is GREAT, thanks!!

One question, when you edit an order, the left column of the sheet loses all "style" and ajax doesn't work by default for updates so no changes are saved. Any idea how to get those to work?

#9   0ethos0

0ethos0
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 13:55

This mod for 2.3 is GREAT, thanks!!

One question, when you edit an order, the left column of the sheet loses all "style" and ajax doesn't work by default for updates so no changes are saved. Any idea how to get those to work?

Corrected this and uploaded it to contribution adds on section. Still trying to figure out the ajax part of it

Derek-Paul

#10   Ausgirl

Ausgirl
  • Members
  • 936 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 08:44

Ive installed Order Editor for 2.3

Version: v1.1 Found Here

Under the "New Status" heading ->Notify Customer-> Send comments I get this error

Warning
: include(comment_bar) : failed to open stream: No such file or directory in admin/edit_orders.php on line 1933

Warning: include(comment_bar) : failed to open stream: No such file or directory in admin/edit_orders.php on line 1933

Warning: include() : Failed opening 'comment_bar' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in admin/edit_orders.php on line 1933

When I add a product to the order I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at admin/includes/template_top.php:14) in admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

When I click on New Order Email:

No email is sent & I get this error at the top

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_add_base_ref() in admin/edit_orders_ajax.php on line 1144

Help Appreciated /smile.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

#11   pdcelec

pdcelec
  • Members
  • 606 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:15

Under the "New Status" heading ->Notify Customer-> Send comments I get this error

Warning
: include(comment_bar) : failed to open stream: No such file or directory in admin/edit_orders.php on line 1933

Warning: include(comment_bar) : failed to open stream: No such file or directory in admin/edit_orders.php on line 1933

Warning: include() : Failed opening 'comment_bar' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in admin/edit_orders.php on line 1933

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at admin/includes/template_top.php:14) in admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34

Fatal error: Call to undefined function tep_add_base_ref() in admin/edit_orders_ajax.php on line 1144

The modify headers fault has been answered 1000's of times. Try a search

#12   winfm

winfm
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 13:33

Warning

Hiya,

Having similar issues.

For the first one I deleted lines:

<!-- Comment Toolbar 4.0 bof //-->
<tr>
<td><?php include ("comment_bar.php"); ?></td>
</tr>
<!-- Comment Toolbar 4.0 eof //-->

from admin/edit_orders.php as these lines weren't in v1.0, i think it relates to contribution Admin Comments Toolbar 4.0

The second issue i moved the line

require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php');

to below

<?php include('order_editor/css.php');

I have set Ajax as false but I still encounter an error if I tick the checkbox and click update. ok if clicking update with ticking checkbox. I think ticking the checkbox requires a further contribution to be installed so i suppose i can remove the checkboxes.

#13   Xpajun

Xpajun
  • Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 21:50

After trying all the usual "headers already sent" tricks I cured this by reverting back to version 1.0 and losing template_top.php but my admin is mindspark so I don't need template_top.php

However

I get this on load:

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in admin/edit_orders.php on line 1737

which will disappear after an update with ajax on but not without it

and when I click on + for sub total

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in admin/edit_orders_ajax.php on line 485

Anyone have ideas on this

#14   Xpajun

Xpajun
  • Members
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 22:56

However

I get this on load:

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in admin/edit_orders.php on line 1737

which will disappear after an update with ajax on but not without it

and when I click on + for sub total

Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given in admin/edit_orders_ajax.php on line 485

Anyone have ideas on this

A get around - not necessarily perfect but is working - apparently this may be a php5.3 issue

In edit_orders.php find:

if (ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX == 'true') {
	  echo '                    <td align="right" class="dataTableContent"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][title]" id="'.$id.'[title]" value="' . trim($order->totals[$i]['title']) . '" onChange="obtainTotals()"></td>' . "\n" .
           '                    <td align="right" class="dataTableContent"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][value]" id="'.$id.'[value]" value="' . number_format($order->totals[$i]['value'], 2, '.', '') . '" size="6" onChange="obtainTotals()"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][class]" type="hidden" value="' . $order->totals[$i]['class'] . '"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][id]" type="hidden" value="' . $shipping_module_id . '" id="' . $id . '[id]"></td>' . "\n";
		   } else {
	  echo '                    <td align="right" class="dataTableContent"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][title]" id="'.$id.'[title]" value="' . trim($order->totals[$i]['title']) . '"></td>' . "\n" .
           '                    <td align="right" class="dataTableContent"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][value]" id="'.$id.'[value]" value="' . number_format($order->totals[$i]['value'], 2, '.', '') . '" size="6"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][class]" type="hidden" value="' . $order->totals[$i]['class'] . '"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][id]" type="hidden" value="' . $shipping_module_id . '" id="' . $id . '[id]"></td>' . "\n";
		   }

change to:

if (ORDER_EDITOR_USE_AJAX == 'true') {
	  echo '                    <td align="right" class="dataTableContent"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][title]" id="'.$id.'[title]" value="' . trim($order->totals[$i]['title']) . '" onChange="obtainTotals()"></td>' . "\n" .
           '                    <td align="right" class="dataTableContent"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][value]" id="'.$id.'[value]" value="' . number_format((double)$order->totals[$i]['value'], 2, '.', '') . '" size="6" onChange="obtainTotals()"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][class]" type="hidden" value="' . $order->totals[$i]['class'] . '"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][id]" type="hidden" value="' . $shipping_module_id . '" id="' . $id . '[id]"></td>' . "\n";
		   } else {
	  echo '                    <td align="right" class="dataTableContent"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][title]" id="'.$id.'[title]" value="' . trim($order->totals[$i]['title']) . '"></td>' . "\n" .
           '                    <td align="right" class="dataTableContent"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][value]" id="'.$id.'[value]" value="' . number_format((double)$order->totals[$i]['value'], 2, '.', '') . '" size="6"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][class]" type="hidden" value="' . $order->totals[$i]['class'] . '"><input name="update_totals['.$i.'][id]" type="hidden" value="' . $shipping_module_id . '" id="' . $id . '[id]"></td>' . "\n";
		   }

If anyone would like to pass comment on this or offer an alternative?

#15   The Munch

The Munch
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 16:18

Since this was included in this package, I'm posting here:

I've installed the Order Editor for 2.3.1, which is great so far. I've just installed the Invoice PDF 162 which was included in the package. The only issue I have is that at the bottom of the pdf_invoice.php, I get
Total: <strong>$83.65</strong>

I can't figure out how to get rid of the <strong>'s!
Thank You!!
----------
Using: OSC 2.3.1, Algozone Template, Jcow 5 Pro, CometChat 4 Premium.

Contributions for OSC-2.3.1: QT Pro 4.6.1, Easy Populate EPv2.77a, Admin Notes, Contribution Tracker, Multi-Product Manager, myQBi Quickbooks Sync, Order Editor 5.0.9, Dynamic Sitemap, Tax ID in Order Editor, Separate Pricing Per Customer v4.2.2 ... etc ...

Contributions for OSC-2.2 I've Modified for OSC-2.3.1: Admin Level Account with Categories 2.3.4, File Logging or Email for Failed Admin Login Attempts, Autologon v1.09, Admin Specials by Categories, CCGV 6.0_1, Hide Categories, How Did You Hear About Us, MSRP Listing, Multiple Sales Per Product, osc as info site, OSC Checkout Security Boost v1.1, Points and Rewards Module, Quick Stock Updater, Quick Updates 292, RMA Returns System 2.6, Show Unit Price, Store Mode, Supplier Admin v1.3, Tell A Friend, Required Customer Details v22rc2a, Admin Change Customers Password v3.3, PDF Invoice & PackingSlip 1.6, Quick Price Updates for SPPC v1.5, Country-State Selector v1.5.5 + Limit Countries v2.2, Contact Us Popup Business Card, No Right Click, Delete Customer Account v1.2, Control Login v2.2, Member Type Control v1.1, .... etc...

#16   ianhaney

ianhaney
  • Members
  • 859 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 13:00

Hi Carry G

I have got the same problem with the editing order, the left column of the sheet loses all the style

How did you fix that or does anyone else know

Thank you

Ian

#17   The Munch

The Munch
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:55

I do this whenever converting 2.2 contributions into 2.3.1:
http://forums.oscomm...rom-22x-to-23x/

This takes care of the top and left side, and the bottom.
Thank You!!
----------

Contributions for OSC-2.3.1: QT Pro 4.6.1, Easy Populate EPv2.77a, Admin Notes, Contribution Tracker, Multi-Product Manager, myQBi Quickbooks Sync, Order Editor 5.0.9, Dynamic Sitemap, Tax ID in Order Editor, Separate Pricing Per Customer v4.2.2 ... etc ...

Contributions for OSC-2.2 I've Modified for OSC-2.3.1: Admin Level Account with Categories 2.3.4, File Logging or Email for Failed Admin Login Attempts, Autologon v1.09, Admin Specials by Categories, CCGV 6.0_1, Hide Categories, How Did You Hear About Us, MSRP Listing, Multiple Sales Per Product, osc as info site, OSC Checkout Security Boost v1.1, Points and Rewards Module, Quick Stock Updater, Quick Updates 292, RMA Returns System 2.6, Show Unit Price, Store Mode, Supplier Admin v1.3, Tell A Friend, Required Customer Details v22rc2a, Admin Change Customers Password v3.3, PDF Invoice & PackingSlip 1.6, Quick Price Updates for SPPC v1.5, Country-State Selector v1.5.5 + Limit Countries v2.2, Contact Us Popup Business Card, No Right Click, Delete Customer Account v1.2, Control Login v2.2, Member Type Control v1.1, .... etc...

#18   ianhaney

ianhaney
  • Members
  • 859 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 14:30

Thank you for the reply the munch

will that correct the style in the admin side of the site when going into the orders

Thank you

Ian

#19   The Munch

The Munch
  • Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 23:15

I use that for any page that will be displayed on the regular site or the admin portion. It works the same. It's basically a small portion that converts those items from 2.2 to display properly in 2.3.1.

The only discrepancy I've noticed is that they discuss how to do it if there's any <script> within the portion that you would be deleting to make the template_top requirement, by using a $head_tag.='...'."\n";... That has actually screwed things up for me, so I still keep whatever is included between any <script>..</script> even if there's multiple scripts - and put the require(..template_top..) below the scripts. And that works great for me.
<script>.....</script>
<script>.....</script>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'template_top.php'); ?>

Edited by The Munch, 01 November 2011 - 23:29.

Thank You!!
----------

#20   m0b1us

m0b1us
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 08:52

hi,
i'm using order editor http://www.oscommerc...tributions,1435 for my website www.totomise.com
and some of the client need to edit her order so i'm using admin to login and change the order.
but i find it that the member discount didn't update after i do adding/deletion the products. please advise.

[img]http://www.agushalim.com/demo/tmp/order1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.agushalim.com/demo/tmp/order2.jpg[/img]

thanks and regards
agus halim