• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Mature Agreement

kevbo

Hi, just wondering if there's already a contribution for a "mature agreement" out there? I'm selling dvds and I have a small section that has some adult titles and I want to have a "mature audience agreement" before entering that category. For example, I have Anime, Action, Drama, Comedy, Thrillers, Romance, Martial Arts, Misc., and Mature/Adult as my main category. When a customer click on "mature/adult" section I want to display a "u must be over 18 before entering" page of info. to confirm before they enter that section. There are sites out there that have it, but they won't tell me how they got it. Your help is much appreciated. An expample is their site.

www.aznfilms.com

Thanks Alot for any help!

-Kevin

Hi,

I would suggest you are posted in the wrong forum.

However, the site you have linked to (who have done a nice job and are worth a visit) appear to have made a new page called adult.php which fits between the normal category linking for the adult category:-

default.php -> adult.php (adult disclaimer/agreement) -> default.php(category)

instead of

default.php -> default.php(category)

This is based on watching the URL in the browser. This new page (based on default.php ?) appears to be a text page with two links at the bottom "agree" or "not agree".

Hope that helps a little.

Baz

Archived