Photo
- - - - -

While Cash on delivery

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1   periyasami

periyasami
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 05:20

Hi all,
I have a logic differently, It can be little bit boring... but my cliet is expecting such a way only... ok,well i will come to the point, while online shopping the customer will purchase the product and confirm the order firm for that he will click the check out button, ok, when he click the button the link should send a mail with a url link of a page for chacking and editing product and payment details by the admin this link should be placed in the body section of the customer mail. after checking the page admin will send the mail by clicking the button on that page. now the customer will get the mail and he will be advised to make a payment by clicking the pay button on that mail respectively... please any can help me to do this module... any idea... I say thanks you in advance..

#2   geoffreywalton

geoffreywalton

Available for Hire

• Community Sponsor
  • 8,212 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 09:32

Hi all,
I have a logic differently, It can be little bit boring... but my cliet is expecting such a way only... ok,well i will come to the point, while online shopping the customer will purchase the product and confirm the order firm for that he will click the check out button, ok,

Use modified invoice or cod payment method

when he click the button the link should send a mail with a url link of a page for chacking and editing product and payment details by the admin this link should be placed in the body section of the customer mail. after checking the page admin will send the mail by clicking the button on that page.

Amend extra order email to contain a link to edit order page. But how do you get the customers payment details?

now the customer will get the mail and he will be advised to make a payment by clicking the pay button on that mail respectively... please any can help me to do this module... any idea... I say thanks you in advance..

Amend order edit admin option to send different email if status set to "any status you want", this email to have a pp payment button coded for the amount required.

Bit convoluted but this is the minimum change solution.

Personally I'd take the order and the admin checks it before it is despatched.

Cheers

G
Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner
My Contributions
Basic install answers.
Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.
UK your site.
Site Move.
Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.