• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#41   FWR Media

FWR Media
  • Members
  • 6,839 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 08:50

Hi FWR Media
In local server it works perfectly but when I send this production server I receive following error. I
My php version is 5.2.11 on production server and in phpinfo() it shows SPL support enabled. I've tested a few more sample php code includes ArrayIterator with success but I cannot pass below error. Any thought?

PHP Fatal error: Class 'ArrayIterator' not found in ****/includes/modules/kiss_meta_tags/classes/kiss_meta_tags_class.php on line 123

SPL support enabled 

Interfaces Countable, OuterIterator, RecursiveIterator, SeekableIterator, SplObserver, SplSubject Classes AppendIterator, ArrayIterator, ArrayObject, BadFunctionCallException, BadMethodCallException, CachingIterator, DirectoryIterator, DomainException, EmptyIterator, FilterIterator, InfiniteIterator, InvalidArgumentException, IteratorIterator, LengthException, LimitIterator, LogicException, NoRewindIterator, OutOfBoundsException, OutOfRangeException, OverflowException, ParentIterator, RangeException, RecursiveArrayIterator, RecursiveCachingIterator, RecursiveDirectoryIterator, RecursiveFilterIterator, RecursiveIteratorIterator, RecursiveRegexIterator, RegexIterator, RuntimeException, SimpleXMLIterator, SplFileInfo, SplFileObject, SplObjectStorage, SplTempFileObject, UnderflowException, UnexpectedValueException 

If ArrayIterator is not available then the host has disabled SPL ( --disable-spl ) when compiling PHP which is ridiculous.

#42   snowbird

snowbird
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 21:17

If ArrayIterator is not available then the host has disabled SPL ( --disable-spl ) when compiling PHP which is ridiculous.

No, it is Enabled according to phpinfo()
Also there is no " --disable-spl" in configure command. Here is compile commands (installed from rpm)
Really weird situation.

Configure Command:

'./configure' '--host=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--build=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--target=i386-redhat-linux' '--program-prefix=' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/usr/com' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--cache-file=../config.cache' '--with-libdir=lib' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php.d' '--disable-debug' '--with-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--without-pear' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-wddx' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-calendar' '--without-mime-magic' '--without-sqlite' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' '--enable-xml' '--with-system-tzdata' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs' '--without-mysql' '--without-gd' '--disable-dom' '--disable-dba' '--without-unixODBC' '--disable-pdo' '--disable-xmlreader' '--disable-xmlwriter' '--disable-json' '--without-pspell'
---------------------------------------------
Regards,

Snowbird

#43   FWR Media

FWR Media
  • Members
  • 6,839 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 21:24

No, it is Enabled according to phpinfo()
Also there is no " --disable-spl" in configure command. Here is compile commands (installed from rpm)
Really weird situation.

Configure Command:

'./configure' '--host=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--build=i686-redhat-linux-gnu' '--target=i386-redhat-linux' '--program-prefix=' '--prefix=/usr' '--exec-prefix=/usr' '--bindir=/usr/bin' '--sbindir=/usr/sbin' '--sysconfdir=/etc' '--datadir=/usr/share' '--includedir=/usr/include' '--libdir=/usr/lib' '--libexecdir=/usr/libexec' '--localstatedir=/var' '--sharedstatedir=/usr/com' '--mandir=/usr/share/man' '--infodir=/usr/share/info' '--cache-file=../config.cache' '--with-libdir=lib' '--with-config-file-path=/etc' '--with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php.d' '--disable-debug' '--with-pic' '--disable-rpath' '--without-pear' '--with-bz2' '--with-curl' '--with-exec-dir=/usr/bin' '--with-freetype-dir=/usr' '--with-png-dir=/usr' '--enable-gd-native-ttf' '--without-gdbm' '--with-gettext' '--with-gmp' '--with-iconv' '--with-jpeg-dir=/usr' '--with-openssl' '--with-pcre-regex=/usr' '--with-zlib' '--with-layout=GNU' '--enable-exif' '--enable-ftp' '--enable-magic-quotes' '--enable-sockets' '--enable-sysvsem' '--enable-sysvshm' '--enable-sysvmsg' '--enable-wddx' '--with-kerberos' '--enable-ucd-snmp-hack' '--enable-shmop' '--enable-calendar' '--without-mime-magic' '--without-sqlite' '--with-libxml-dir=/usr' '--enable-xml' '--with-system-tzdata' '--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs' '--without-mysql' '--without-gd' '--disable-dom' '--disable-dba' '--without-unixODBC' '--disable-pdo' '--disable-xmlreader' '--disable-xmlwriter' '--disable-json' '--without-pspell'

PHP Fatal error: Class 'ArrayIterator' not found

The SPL class does not exist.

#44   snowbird

snowbird
  • Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 21:35

No, it is anabled.
phpinfo() includes following as I mentioned earlier.
SPL support enabled 

Interfaces Countable, OuterIterator, RecursiveIterator, SeekableIterator, SplObserver, SplSubject Classes AppendIterator, 
ArrayIterator, ArrayObject, BadFunctionCallException, BadMethodCallException, CachingIterator, DirectoryIterator, DomainException, 
EmptyIterator, FilterIterator, InfiniteIterator, InvalidArgumentException, IteratorIterator, LengthException, LimitIterator, 
LogicException, NoRewindIterator, OutOfBoundsException, OutOfRangeException, OverflowException, ParentIterator, RangeException, 
RecursiveArrayIterator, RecursiveCachingIterator, RecursiveDirectoryIterator, RecursiveFilterIterator, RecursiveIteratorIterator, 
RecursiveRegexIterator, RegexIterator, RuntimeException, SimpleXMLIterator, SplFileInfo, SplFileObject, SplObjectStorage, SplTempFileObject, 
UnderflowException, UnexpectedValueException
This is the part of kiss_meta_tags_class.php file that generates error "PHP Fatal error: Class 'ArrayIterator' not found in ****/includes/modules/kiss_meta_tags/classes/kiss_meta_tags_class.php on line 123"

private function setBaseName() {
 	$base = new ArrayIterator( array( 'SCRIPT_NAME', 'PHP_SELF' ) );
 	while ( $base->valid() ) {
 	if ( array_key_exists( $base->current(), $_SERVER ) && !empty( $_SERVER[$base->current()] ) ) {
 	if ( false !== strpos( $_SERVER[$base->current()], '.php' ) ) {
 	preg_match( '@[a-z0-9_]+\.php@i', $_SERVER[$base->current()], $matches );
 	if ( is_array( $matches ) && ( array_key_exists( 0, $matches ) )
 	&& ( substr( $matches[0], -4, 4 ) == '.php' )
 	&& ( is_readable( $matches[0] ) ) ) {
 	return $matches[0];
 	} 
 	} 
 	}
 	$base->next();
 	}
 	// Some odd server set ups return / for SCRIPT_NAME and PHP_SELF when accessed as mysite.com (no index.php) where they usually return /index.php
 	if ( ( $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] == '/' ) && ( $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] == '/' ) ) {
 	return 'index.php';
 	} 
 	trigger_error( 'KissMT could not find a valid base filename, please inform the developer.', E_USER_WARNING );
	} // end method

However if I take those lines and produce below code it works and prints "OK". That means no issue with ArrayIterator class. I didn't see "PHP Fatal error: Class 'ArrayIterator' not found .... " error with this code. I will keep on investigating the problem..

<?php
 	if ( $base->valid() ) echo 'OK';
 	else echo 'not OK';
?>

Edited by snowbird, 27 January 2010 - 21:39.

---------------------------------------------
Regards,

Snowbird

#45   FWR Media

FWR Media
  • Members
  • 6,839 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 22:38

No, it is anabled.
phpinfo() includes following as I mentioned earlier.

SPL support enabled 

Interfaces Countable, OuterIterator, RecursiveIterator, SeekableIterator, SplObserver, SplSubject Classes AppendIterator, 
ArrayIterator, ArrayObject, BadFunctionCallException, BadMethodCallException, CachingIterator, DirectoryIterator, DomainException, 
EmptyIterator, FilterIterator, InfiniteIterator, InvalidArgumentException, IteratorIterator, LengthException, LimitIterator, 
LogicException, NoRewindIterator, OutOfBoundsException, OutOfRangeException, OverflowException, ParentIterator, RangeException, 
RecursiveArrayIterator, RecursiveCachingIterator, RecursiveDirectoryIterator, RecursiveFilterIterator, RecursiveIteratorIterator, 
RecursiveRegexIterator, RegexIterator, RuntimeException, SimpleXMLIterator, SplFileInfo, SplFileObject, SplObjectStorage, SplTempFileObject, 
UnderflowException, UnexpectedValueException
This is the part of kiss_meta_tags_class.php file that generates error "PHP Fatal error: Class 'ArrayIterator' not found in ****/includes/modules/kiss_meta_tags/classes/kiss_meta_tags_class.php on line 123"

private function setBaseName() {
 	while ( $base->valid() ) {
 	if ( array_key_exists( $base->current(), $_SERVER ) && !empty( $_SERVER[$base->current()] ) ) {
 	if ( false !== strpos( $_SERVER[$base->current()], '.php' ) ) {
 	preg_match( '@[a-z0-9_]+\.php@i', $_SERVER[$base->current()], $matches );
 	if ( is_array( $matches ) && ( array_key_exists( 0, $matches ) )
 	&& ( substr( $matches[0], -4, 4 ) == '.php' )
 	&& ( is_readable( $matches[0] ) ) ) {
 	return $matches[0];
 	} 
 	} 
 	}
 	$base->next();
 	}
 	// Some odd server set ups return / for SCRIPT_NAME and PHP_SELF when accessed as mysite.com (no index.php) where they usually return /index.php
 	if ( ( $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME'] == '/' ) && ( $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] == '/' ) ) {
 	return 'index.php';
 	} 
 	trigger_error( 'KissMT could not find a valid base filename, please inform the developer.', E_USER_WARNING );
	} // end method

However if I take those lines and produce below code it works and prints "OK". That means no issue with ArrayIterator class. I didn't see "PHP Fatal error: Class 'ArrayIterator' not found .... " error with this code. I will keep on investigating the problem..

<?php
 	if ( $base->valid() ) echo 'OK';
 	else echo 'not OK';
?>

Haven't got a clue what is going on your end.

Either SPL ArrayIterator exists or it doesn't.

#46   FWR Media

FWR Media
  • Members
  • 6,839 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 23:07

New Revision R72

Changelog:

• Added Information Pages Module
  • Added Newsdesk Module
  • Added Additional Extra Google Breadcrumb
  • Added Support for Charsets that are not Supported by htmlentities
  • Improved root canonical link logic ( thanks squid )
  • Improved http/https canonical link logic ( thanks squid )
  • Improved root path logic ( thanks Jan Zonjee )

Modification Required:

• Core osCommerce files to modify - None
  • Database Changes - None
  • Files to upload from uploads package - uploads/catalog/includes/modules/kiss_meta_tags/( all )
  • New Optional Extras to Add - Google Breadcrumb

Required action from user:

• Reset cache

#47   elton123

elton123
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:13

Is this script in any way cpu intensive?

#48   Greecom

Greecom
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:57

New Revision R72

Changelog:

• Added Information Pages Module
  • Added Newsdesk Module
  • Added Additional Extra Google Breadcrumb
  • Added Support for Charsets that are not Supported by htmlentities
  • Improved root canonical link logic ( thanks squid )
  • Improved http/https canonical link logic ( thanks squid )
  • Improved root path logic ( thanks Jan Zonjee )

Modification Required:

• Core osCommerce files to modify - None
  • Database Changes - None
  • Files to upload from uploads package - uploads/catalog/includes/modules/kiss_meta_tags/( all )
  • New Optional Extras to Add - Google Breadcrumb

Required action from user:

• Reset cache

Hi Robert
I install Google Breadcrumb everithing is working great but when I try to click in header on my account or checkout I got this error "Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/domain_name/includes/classes/breadcrumb.php:45) in /home/domain_name/includes/functions/general.php on line 36"
can you help me with that?
thank you

#49   Greecom

Greecom
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 07:26

Hi Robert
Sorry About the post earlier it was my mistake I miss copy one line in breadcrumb.php it is working perfectly and thanks for all your contributions

#50   FWR Media

FWR Media
  • Members
  • 6,839 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:19

Is this script in any way cpu intensive?

Not particularly, why do you ask?

#51   sijo

sijo
  • Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 08:58

Got a strange problem here:
When looking at my products and trying to switch pages using:
Searchresult: [<< Previous] 1 2 3 4 5 [Next >>]
i get a 'Page not found' produced by FWR.
I try 'Previous', '2', '4' or 'Next' with the same result.

You can try it here: My store

Any clue?
---------------
regards
sijo
---------------

Contrib: JMrating10 - Rate your products / osCommerce VTS - Virus & Threat Scanner

(osCommerce VTS now also checks for leading and trailing whitespace and also have a grep function)

#52   sijo

sijo
  • Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:40

Any clue?

Fixed!
It was another 'fix' I had done that caused this problem.
In another message regarding html validation I read this:
"Change the following in catalog/includes/functions/general.php:
$get_url .= $key . '=' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($value)) . '&';
to:
$get_url .= $key . '=' . rawurlencode(stripslashes($value)) . '&amp';

I did that, and this caused the problem. I have now changed it back and everything is working ok now.
(But what is right, & or &amp ?)
---------------
regards
sijo
---------------

Contrib: JMrating10 - Rate your products / osCommerce VTS - Virus & Threat Scanner

(osCommerce VTS now also checks for leading and trailing whitespace and also have a grep function)

#53   FWR Media

FWR Media
  • Members
  • 6,839 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:42

Any clue?

Hi this certainly is not related to KissMT, you do seem to be using USU5 though. Wrong support thread?

I tried the paging and it worked for me .. was there a specific product listing that is not working?

P.s please continue this in the USU5 support thread

#54   Stealth1

Stealth1
  • Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:43

I am trying to add the Categories and Manufacturers Descriptions but I am stuck at the following. I have 4 instances of the code your saying to look for. I found the first within the nested categories but the other one I can't determine from your description.

Find ... There are three of these we only want to change the first two. One in nested categories the other in products/manufacturers listings
</table></td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

Replace with ...
</table>
        <?php KissMT_Desc_Extn::init()->output(); ?>
        </td>
      </tr>
      <tr>

The second Instance is here
// needed for the new products module shown below
    $new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;
?>
              </tr>
            </table></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>

The third is here
<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
          </tr>
        </table></td>
      </tr>
      <tr>

The fourth is here
<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_default.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
          </tr>
        </table></td>
      </tr>
      <tr>

#55   FWR Media

FWR Media
  • Members
  • 6,839 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:55

I am trying to add the Categories and Manufacturers Descriptions but I am stuck at the following. I have 4 instances of the code your saying to look for. I found the first within the nested categories but the other one I can't determine from your description.

Find ... There are three of these we only want to change the first two. One in nested categories the other in products/manufacturers listings

</table></td>
      </tr>
      <tr>

Replace with ...
</table>
        <?php KissMT_Desc_Extn::init()->output(); ?>
        </td>
      </tr>
      <tr>

The second Instance is here
// needed for the new products module shown below
    $new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;
?>
              </tr>
            </table></td>
          </tr>
          <tr>

The third is here
<td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
          </tr>
        </table></td>
      </tr>
      <tr>

The fourth is here
<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_default.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
          </tr>
        </table></td>
      </tr>
      <tr>

I can see how this can be difficult to find.

Using a space perfect multi line search there are only 3 exact matches .. doing it by eye it probably looks like more .. I'll probably have to increase the size of the snippets to find in order to make it clearer .. e.g.

First is in this bit ...

<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
      <tr>
        <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
          <tr>
            <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
            <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
          </tr>
        </table></td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
          <tr>
            <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
              <tr>

Second is in this bit ...

</tr>
        </table></td>
      </tr>
      <tr>
      </tr>
      <tr>
        <td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?></td>
      </tr>
    </table></td>
<?php
  } else { // default page
?>

#56   Stealth1

Stealth1
  • Members
  • 338 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:01

Thanks for straightening me out promptly, installed and appears to be working great!

Now I just have to get time to figure out how to use it properly.

#57   FWR Media

FWR Media
  • Members
  • 6,839 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 10:09

Thanks for straightening me out promptly, installed and appears to be working great!

Now I just have to get time to figure out how to use it properly.

If yours is an English language implementation you don't have to concern yourself with stopwords etc so there's really not much to learn . . the initial settings should be fine.

You may want to take a look at includes/languages/english/kissmt.php where the standard text lives.

If you add a category/manufacturers description it is worth bearing in mind that KissMT will use that and will stop gathering data from the database so the first X words of the descriptions are very important and should be keyword rich as they will be used for the meta data.

Also if you make changes and nothing seems to happen, you haven't reset the cache.

Hope that helps.

#58   raclif

raclif
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 13:12

Hi Tom

Your English is just fine.

How long have you had KissMT installed? Google and friends sometimes take a while to update their listings, there is little anyone can do to speed the process.

Ok maybe it's just that.
I see in google cache that Google robot has crawl my website 15 days ago.

Thanks

#59   elton123

elton123
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 07:59

Hi Robert,

I'm using the latest version, and I'm getting a blank screen when accessing admin/categories and admin/manufactures.

I compared my files with that of your (fresh) files and it's correct.

Any take on this?

Cheers

#60   elton123

elton123
  • Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 30 January 2010 - 08:07

Hi Robert,

I'm using the latest version, and I'm getting a blank screen when accessing admin/categories and admin/manufactures.

I compared my files with that of your (fresh) files and it's correct.

Any take on this?

Cheers

Well I just reverted back to the original categories script and now I can see the categories entries again.

Edited by elton123, 30 January 2010 - 08:13.