• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Issue after transfer server

day2

Hi

I just made my transfer from bluehost to others. What i did is i downloaded all files to my PC export the sql database

and uploaded everything and the import the database back in the new hosting server.

The site is up but i have all these tag arround:

"

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/mmo/public_html/store/includes/filenames.php:2) in /home/mmo/public_html/store/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mmo/public_html/store/includes/filenames.php:2) in /home/mmo/public_html/store/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

"

I do not understand why the script work in the previous hosting server but these error occurred in new server?? How do i handle that??

Hi

I just made my transfer from bluehost to others. What i did is i downloaded all files to my PC export the sql database

and uploaded everything and the import the database back in the new hosting server.

The site is up but i have all these tag arround:

"

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/mmo/public_html/store/includes/filenames.php:2) in /home/mmo/public_html/store/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mmo/public_html/store/includes/filenames.php:2) in /home/mmo/public_html/store/includes/functions/general.php on line 33

"

I do not understand why the script work in the previous hosting server but these error occurred in new server?? How do i handle that??

Headers Already Sent

Click the link above for an explanation.

The problem is in /store/includes/filenames.php (line 2)

The opening PHP tag:

<?php

MUST be at the beginning of the file, no blank lines or spaces are permitted to precede it.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

• 3 weeks later...

Headers Already Sent

Click the link above for an explanation.

The problem is in /store/includes/filenames.php (line 2)

The opening PHP tag:

<?php

MUST be at the beginning of the file, no blank lines or spaces are permitted to precede it.

You are right, thanks for the help. apparently, all my php files was hack where an addition line was put in at the first line of all the php files. I end up manually erased them 1 by 1.

Archived