#221   vakondweb

vakondweb
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:42

Hi When I want to insert a new manufacturer in admin-catalog-manufacturers:

I receive this error:

1054 - Unknown column 'kissmt_manufacturers_description' in 'field list'

SELECT languages_id, kissmt_manufacturers_description FROM manufacturers_info WHERE manufacturers_id = 0

[TEP STOP]

Maybe you have forget to install database admin settings which is required for manufacturers and categories description addon.

upload the content of this folder: optional_extras\Admin Settings\uploads\catalog\
and run installer.php

Read this before:
optional_extras/Admin Settings/admin_settings_installation.html
optional_extras/about_optional_extras.html

#222   cdogstu99

cdogstu99
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 23:17

thanks for this module. I have installed on my site at http://www.insidertrips.com

My issue is that my homepage, and all of the product pages have the same title. Could you take a look? Also, if there is any way for me to add the subtitle, i'd like to know how..for example on this page:

http://www.insidertr...trips-c-1?pid=7

I'd actually like it to say Today's Trips--JW Marriott Guanacaste, Santa Cruz, Costa Rica

I just think it would be better for my SEO benefits. Thanks!

#223   MrE03

MrE03
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:27

Maybe you have forget to install database admin settings which is required for manufacturers and categories description addon.

upload the content of this folder: optional_extras\Admin Settings\uploads\catalog\
and run installer.php

Read this before:
optional_extras/Admin Settings/admin_settings_installation.html
optional_extras/about_optional_extras.html

Thank you, that look like that did the fix!

#224   ms35d4

ms35d4
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 15:30

Hello

I have been using this great add on for while mostly during testing of my site, now it is live I have come across a problem.

When I deleted all my previous products so I had 0 products in store, then I loaded new products but what I found is that the Meta titles etc displayed were for altogether different product, from the previous products I had and then deleted. Meta name and meta title are from previously deleted products

I have cleared cache from server
/public_html/includes/modules/kiss_meta_tags/cache

then cleared cache from my browser restarted, but the issue is still there,

I am really stuck as I am unable to load any more products before this is sorted, please can anyone suggest what I should do to solve this please

Kind Regards

Edited by ms35d4, 27 June 2011 - 15:31.

#225   ms35d4

ms35d4
  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 15:42

please ignore previous post, issue is sorted now

I reinstalled admin section uploads and cleared cache from there seems to have worked

Thank you again for this great add on

Kind Regards

#226   Darren11

Darren11
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 00:08

Hi, I am having a problem with this part of the instructions in the optional extras Category-Manufacturers Descriptions-H1 page title
I can not find this in the index.php any where. I attached my index.php for you to see

Thank you for any help.

Darren

Find ... There are three of these to be changed. Make sure to change all three.
<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
Replace with ...
<td class="pageHeading">
<
h1>
<?
php
// KissMT start
echo KissMT::init()->page_title . PHP_EOL;
// KissMT end
?>
</h1>
</td>

Find ... There are three of these we only want to change the first two. One in nested categories the other in products/manufacturers listings
</table></td>
</
tr>
<
tr>
<
td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

Replace with ...
</table>
<?
php KissMT_Desc_Extn::init()->output(); ?>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

Attached Files

Edited by Darren11, 29 January 2012 - 00:18.

#227   Darren11

Darren11
  • Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 January 2012 - 18:01

I changed my mind about using this contribution because there was to many problems. I installed seo header tags version 5.00 with Ultimate Seo Urls 5 PRO and they both work grate together and header tags for novices is a lot more easy to install and set up then KissMT by far.

#228   parbindsingh

parbindsingh
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2015 - 03:40

I have installed KissMT addons to my online shopping site. All title and meta descriptions are working fine but when changing language as German some product pages title and meta tags coming with 

for example:

discountsports.ch/unicorn-darts-unicorn-catalyst-wolfram-tungsten-softtip-dart-p-1566.html?language=de

<title>Unicorn Catalyst 80 Wolfram Tungsten Softtip Dart 19g - 4610 - Softtip Darts - Dart - KISSMT BRAND</title>

<meta name="description" content="Unicorn Catalyst 80 Wolfram Tungsten Softtip Dart 19g, 4610, Softtip Darts, Dart, KISSMT BRAND TEXT, Catalyst Softdarts 80 Tungsten Wolfram mit neuartiger Facettierung am Barrelkopf. Mit Catalyst Sch&auml;ften, Eclipse Max Case und Flightschonern.">

How to solve this issue?