• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Calculate price from user input

liamloveslearning

Hi Everybody,

This is my first post so I apologize if its in the wrong board.

Anyway I'm currently looking into installing osCommerce on my host to setup a linen shop for a friend, Ive seen some amazing examples of what can be done with osCommerce and so I'm wondering if there is an available plugin for what I require, If a user visits my site, chooses the linen they would like to purchase, I would then like them to input the linen specifications such as height and width, I then need osCommerce to pull the selected price for this size out of a database and display it to the user, does that make sense?

A good example of this working is here

http://www.curtaindesigner.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=29_51&products_id=514&osCsid=l0913vbaqpbj019u7gn6p6d9u1

I appreciate any help!

Thanks a lot :)

Liam

• 4 weeks later...

I am curious about this as well, as I also need the ability for the customer to enter numbers in a text field to calculate total price.

Can anyone help?

Edited by rising_suns

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...