We have added the following enhancements to the Checkout By Amazon add-on:
* Checkout By Amazon Instant Order Payment Notification (IOPN) Integration.
* Inventory updates immediately after the order is placed.
* Separate page specifically for managing Checkout by Amazon orders.
* Ability to search Orders by Amazon Order Id in the "Amazon orders" on osCommerce admin UI.
* New Status codes for Checkout By Amazon orders to ensure that these do not clash with the custom status codes you might have already defined.
* Support for merchants to send Cart level Custom information that is stored with the order and passed on at different levels including callback and IOPN.
Please note that order management for amazon orders on osCommerce admin UI works only if you have a HTTPS endpoint for IOPN.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
1. Please set the IOPN endpoint in Seller central 2 hours prior to upgrading the 2.2 Plugin.
2. DO NOT use the upgrade script (upgrade_to_2.2.php) if you modified any of the original checkout by amazon add-on files and/or tables.
The Latest add-on for RC2 can be found here:
And the latest add-on for MS2 and RC1 can be found here (this has been branched out of the above):
The latest version is Checkout By Amazon v2.2 for osCommerce. Please let us know any feedback you might have so that we can serve the community better.
Amazon Payments Team
Latest News: (loading..)
Checkout By Amazon add-on for MS2, RC2 and RC1 updated
No replies to this topic