• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

T-shirt Customizer! ..for free?

Hey all,

Can anybody please assist me with this? I need a t-shirt customizer for my t-shirt website. The website is almost ready to be published and all i need is a customizer. Ive been looking for it since the last 6 months ..couldnt find any for free(not even for cheap). Why arent thr any in the addons section??..

Pleaaassseeee...ive done exhaustive search on this.please help me..please suggest me a site, or a place from where i can get it fr free!!

thanks,

sukrit sachdeva

Why arent thr any in the addons section??..

I think because there is not enough intrest in it. Most of the shops that personalized tshirts are affiliate of companys like spreadshirt.

I only found this one: www.advancewebsoft.com/solutions/oscommerce/oscommerce-contributions/t-shirt-customizer-for-oscommerce-p.html

Edited by Jan Zonjee

The text imprint contribution allows text to be added, bilder upload allows files to be uploaded.

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

• 2 years later...

Yes there is!

Pdesigner.net have a custom t-shirt design module for osCommece which was being sold for $199 and now its free!!!

www.pdesigner.net/en/custom-t-shirt-for-oscommerce

I've been trying to install this myself on an older oscommerce site and im having problems, also the author didnt release the files as a mod so you will have to use code compare software to compare his files and copy across his code to your shop if its been modified already.

Not a bad t-shirt module though, its obviously not as flashy as the Spreadshirt one (i was quoted $1800 for a similar flash based t-shirt designer) and you can't do as much with this one but its perfect for 1 logo, 4 lines of text and front and back design. Does the job and its free! smile.png

Can't find a demo of it anywhere but here's the dev site im working on which still has some issues to resolve like support of GIF and PNG images and making the final designed t-shirt appear back on the product page when you click "Done":

www.sonictrip.net/customtshirt/product_info.php?products_id=1183

Edited by Jan Zonjee

have not seen any free ones, but have seen commercial ones as low as 50 usd ... so use google and you might find some

• 4 months later...

Yes there is!

Pdesigner.net have a custom t-shirt design module for osCommece which was being sold for $199 and now its free!!!

www.pdesigner.net/en/custom-t-shirt-for-oscommerce

Hi,

I'm trying to install this pdesiners t-shirt module, but it won't work.

I'm downloading oscommerce 2.2.x and copying all files from the t-shirt module to catalog directory.

Then I'm installing this oscommerce and it went OK. But if I try to add picture/text to t-shirt it won't show the shirt. It show broken link so it can't find the right pictures.. How can I fix this? Any ideas?

Hey all,

Can anybody please assist me with this? I need a t-shirt customizer for my t-shirt website. The website is almost ready to be published and all i need is a customizer. Ive been looking for it since the last 6 months ..couldnt find any for free(not even for cheap). Why arent thr any in the addons section??..

Pleaaassseeee...ive done exhaustive search on this.please help me..please suggest me a site, or a place from where i can get it fr free!!

thanks,

sukrit sachdeva

It looks like you could be the saviour of everyone else who wants a t shirt mod. Why dont you pay to get one specially coded, then you could release it as a mood, or sell it. This could be your chance to return something good to the oscommerce community.

REMEMBER BACKUP, BACKUP AND BACKUP