* By total number of items purchased
* By number of items purchased, counting per item
* By number of items purchased, counting per category
* Counting by items or by number of dollars spent, in any of the ways above
* Specifying the discount as a percentage, a flat dollar figure or dollars per item
The contribution is here:
Is it possible to discount different items.. example...
just to add to the explination, the site is going to be selling bumper stickers(yes most are pretty funny)
each sticker has a different saying If someone buys 1 my price is $3 however if someone buys 3 I need to discount it to $5... (but obviously no one is going to buy 3 of the same kind their goin to pick 3 different saying... I hope I explained that right...