• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41   dcphosting

dcphosting
  • Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 03:21

Hi all,

I just installed this mod (Oct 24, 2007 snapshot + SEO index fixes) to an existing store. The install was easy. Directions clear.

For the most part AutoLogin seems to be working just great. I am a little confused about some of its behaviour. All trials have been done with Firefox 2.0/XP.

The only time I see the log-out page is when I actually log out. Then closing the tab and re-entering the site requires me to sign-in again. Seems proper I guess. (I had assumed/hoped that logging-out would not affect behavior of the next re-entry.)

If I leave my site without closing the tab and later return, I am automatically logged in on the re-entry page.

If I leave my site by closing the tab and return through a new tab, I am not logged in on the re-entry page.. However, the next page I navigate shows that I am then logged in.

I have not been redirected to any log-in or log-out page. I only gone to those pages when specifically clicking on a link.

So I guess the only issue I have would be the second to last point about not being logged in on the first page visited.

Decent contribution.
Doug

My newest friends are simvastatin, lispinopril, metoprolol, asprin, plavix, and my good buddy nitroquick (I take him everywhere!).

Most Frequent Criticism from English Teachers: "Awkward Sentence Construction"

Business was good until the start of 2009

#42   Stephan (VS)

Stephan (VS)
  • Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 25 December 2008 - 18:48

How secure is the latest distribution?

Are there security risks?

"I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious"

- Albert Einstein