Jump to content



- - - - -

One Page Checkout Support


  • Please log in to reply
2283 replies to this topic

#2201   sportstolen

sportstolen
  • Members
  • 88 posts
  • Real Name:Johan Karlberg

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:15 PM

View Posttwocats_us, on 14 June 2011 - 12:10 AM, said:

Why would someone need to reload the page? What version are you using? If you are using 1.5 they have a new button that uses AJAX to reload the shipping and payment methods without reloading the page. This makes a better user experience so that they don't have to see the shipping/payment methods reload with every change in the event they need to change information.


Maybe not reload, but if someone does it i dont want them to fill in all fields again. Im using 1.4.

Same if they go to the paymentprocessor and then click cancel to go back to my shop the customer details is gone.

There must be some way to save this information in session.

Im going to dig in the subject.

#2202   Zima

Zima
  • Members
  • 41 posts
  • Real Name:Zima

Posted 15 June 2011 - 09:51 AM

View PostCrow123, on 13 June 2011 - 02:03 AM, said:

Hi there,

Love the Contribution, but I have a problem with it.

The issue is with IE9, when someone enters an e-mail address IE9 freezes and will not proceed. It comes up, after a while, with "(website) is not responding due to a long-running script". I have placed <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=8"/> into my checkout.php to force it to run as IE8, but still same problem.

The only other script I am running is for lightbox, and that does not impact the checkout.php. I still deleted it just in case, no effect. I also have tried putting my full address before the ext/jQuery.... in each line. No help either. Any ideas?

Maybe it is a IE9 problem, but as it is the one most people use due to Microsofts somewhat insistent update system I really want it to work on my website.

Thanks For the help
Steve C

Did you find a solution Steve?  I am having the same issue with IE.  Firefox and Chrome work fine.

#2203   torwoods

torwoods
  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • Real Name:daniel r stroud

Posted 15 June 2011 - 08:31 PM

View PostZima, on 15 June 2011 - 09:51 AM, said:

Did you find a solution Steve?  I am having the same issue with IE.  Firefox and Chrome work fine.

I had the same problem with One Page Checkout so, installed the lastest version 1.5, this seemed to have solved the problem, however I am using Protx Direct and I now get the following message

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant MODULE_PAYMENT_PROTX_DIRECT_USE_ in /home/redtest/public_html/includes/modules/payment/protx_direct.php on line 264

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/redtest/public_html/includes/modules/payment/protx_direct.php:264) in /home/redtest/public_html/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

any suggestions

#2204   jsalis

jsalis
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • Real Name:Jason Salis
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Nevada City, CA

Posted 15 June 2011 - 10:31 PM

I have older versions of this contribution working on two different carts, but I am trying to get 1.5 working now on a third cart. Everything appears to work OK except adding addresses to the address book, and editing addresses in the address book. These two functions work, but they don't work OK. The edits take place on the server side (and the new addresses are inserted), however; despite the a 200 OK with a response of
	{
	  "success": "true",
	  
	} 
The following code block in the checkout.php file (around line 601)
 onePage.queueAjaxRequest({ 
							url: onePage.pageLinks.checkout,
							beforeSendMsg: 'Updating Address',
							dataType: 'json',
							data: $(":input", this).serialize(),
							type: 'post',
							success: function (data){ 
								onePage.loadAddressBook($this, addressType);
							},
							errorMsg: 'There was an error saving your address, please inform <?php echo STORE_NAME; ?> about this error.'
						});
Is returning the errorMsg rather than completing the success function. I have gone through all the applicable code and cannot find any reason why this would happen.
If I close the alert and close the dialog then click change address I can see that the changes were in fact saved despite the error message to the contrary. Furthermore once the new address has been added or edit made I can simply click the radio button  of the address I want to change to and then click confirm and it changes it without any error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by jsalis, 15 June 2011 - 10:33 PM.

I run a completely customized osC2.2 RC1 shop with mostly custom modifications that replicate the features of many contributions available except in a way that the data is more easily synced with Quickbooks on a continuous basis.

#2205   ohsalamanca

ohsalamanca
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Real Name:oscar salamanca
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:bogota

Posted 18 June 2011 - 04:46 PM

Hi all, then this contribution to implement the payment module does not work.

is not directed to the site of some assistance payment

#2206   Crow123

Crow123
  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Real Name:Steve
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vancouver - B.C.

Posted 20 June 2011 - 04:00 PM

View PostCrow123, on 13 June 2011 - 02:03 AM, said:

Hi there,

Love the Contribution, but I have a problem with it.

The issue is with IE9, when someone enters an e-mail address IE9 freezes and will not proceed. It comes up, after a while, with "(website) is not responding due to a long-running script". I have placed <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=8"/> into my checkout.php to force it to run as IE8, but still same problem.

The only other script I am running is for lightbox, and that does not impact the checkout.php. I still deleted it just in case, no effect. I also have tried putting my full address before the ext/jQuery.... in each line. No help either. Any ideas?

Maybe it is a IE9 problem, but as it is the one most people use due to Microsofts somewhat insistent update system I really want it to work on my website.

Thanks For the help
Steve C


View PostZima, on 15 June 2011 - 09:51 AM, said:

Did you find a solution Steve?  I am having the same issue with IE.  Firefox and Chrome work fine.


View Posttorwoods, on 15 June 2011 - 08:31 PM, said:

I had the same problem with One Page Checkout so, installed the lastest version 1.5, this seemed to have solved the problem, however ...


No not yet. I am wary about going to 1.5. I tried to install it when I first discovered this contribution but it never worked for me. I assumed it was because I am using a 2.2 MS2 version of oscommerce and not the 2.3 etc. Is that the case anyone? is the 1.5 version of OPC for all versions of oscommerce or not?

If I can not get this fixed I will have to try using 1.5 or removing the contrib, which sucks, as it is, in my opinion, the best single page checkout out there.

Steve C

#2207   ohsalamanca

ohsalamanca
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Real Name:oscar salamanca
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:bogota

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:19 PM

Hello the problem is that you lose the session at time of call checkout.php.

any solution?

#2208   ohsalamanca

ohsalamanca
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Real Name:oscar salamanca
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:bogota

Posted 20 June 2011 - 08:20 PM

View Postohsalamanca, on 18 June 2011 - 04:46 PM, said:

Hi all, then this contribution to implement the payment module does not work.

is not directed to the site of some assistance payment


Hello the problem is that you lose the session at time of call checkout.php.

any solution?

#2209   ohsalamanca

ohsalamanca
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Real Name:oscar salamanca
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:bogota

Posted 21 June 2011 - 02:08 AM

View Postohsalamanca, on 20 June 2011 - 08:20 PM, said:

Hello the problem is that you lose the session at time of call checkout.php.

any solution?


With the version dated 22 Mar 2011 was successful (one page checkout 1.5)

#2210   KimptonComputers

KimptonComputers
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • Real Name:Phillip Kimpton
  • Gender:Male

Posted 23 June 2011 - 02:40 PM

View Posthajimart, on 18 October 2010 - 09:28 AM, said:

I'm no Java pro, but this seems to do the trick:

In checkout.php, find:
	if (updateTotals == true){
				   onePage.updateOrderTotals();
			  }
This is around line 453.

Add right after:

javascript:location.reload(true);



Well done mate, this solved the password/login button issue for me too.

#2211   SandyNovotny

SandyNovotny
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:15 AM

I followed the installation instructions, and everything seemed fine. I checked the site right before doing the database queries and the only thing that was funky was that my paypal express button had disappeared. So I copied, pasted, and executed the database queries using phpmyadmin, and now I can't access my site or backend at all

Quote

1142 - SELECT command denied to user 'fullofju_osc1'@'localhost' for table 'configuration'

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

[TEP STOP]

I've never actually run a database query before, but it seemed super easy when I did it I don't see how I could have done anything wrong? It was just paste, and press go. I used the backup I created from my Cpanel and clicked restore tables, and it still shows the same error message? Any clues?

#2212   Thekidd

Thekidd
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Real Name:Kevin

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:29 AM

Goofed on this post

Edited by Thekidd, 28 June 2011 - 05:37 AM.


#2213   Thekidd

Thekidd
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Real Name:Kevin

Posted 28 June 2011 - 05:36 AM

View Postjsalis, on 15 June 2011 - 10:31 PM, said:

I have older versions of this contribution working on two different carts, but I am trying to get 1.5 working now on a third cart. Everything appears to work OK except adding addresses to the address book, and editing addresses in the address book. These two functions work, but they don't work OK. The edits take place on the server side (and the new addresses are inserted), however; despite the a 200 OK with a response of
	{
	  "success": "true",
	  
	} 
The following code block in the checkout.php file (around line 601)
 onePage.queueAjaxRequest({ 
							url: onePage.pageLinks.checkout,
							beforeSendMsg: 'Updating Address',
							dataType: 'json',
							data: $(":input", this).serialize(),
							type: 'post',
							success: function (data){ 
								onePage.loadAddressBook($this, addressType);
							},
							errorMsg: 'There was an error saving your address, please inform <?php echo STORE_NAME; ?> about this error.'
						});
Is returning the errorMsg rather than completing the success function. I have gone through all the applicable code and cannot find any reason why this would happen.
If I close the alert and close the dialog then click change address I can see that the changes were in fact saved despite the error message to the contrary. Furthermore once the new address has been added or edit made I can simply click the radio button  of the address I want to change to and then click confirm and it changes it without any error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


I am having exactly the same issue.

I just installed the latest version and when editing the address , I receive the error but the changes go through.  "Not good"  :)

Also if you log in and attempt to change your address directly without going through checkout, the page does not show in my case.

I love the speed of the newer version.  Much, much faster.

Hope someone can solve this one.   I'm trying.

#2214   Thekidd

Thekidd
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Real Name:Kevin

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:00 AM

View PostThekidd, on 28 June 2011 - 05:36 AM, said:

I am having exactly the same issue.

I just installed the latest version and when editing the address , I receive the error but the changes go through.  "Not good"  :)

Also if you log in and attempt to change your address directly without going through checkout, the page does not show in my case.

I love the speed of the newer version.  Much, much faster.

Hope someone can solve this one.   I'm trying.

Update:

I changed the code from:

errorMsg: 'There was an error saving your address, please inform <?php echo STORE_NAME; ?> about this error.'

To:
error: function(data, statusCode) {
    alert("ERROR: "+data)
  }

And I get the message: There was an Ajax error contact My Website to report the error.

#2215   Thekidd

Thekidd
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Real Name:Kevin

Posted 28 June 2011 - 06:06 AM

View PostThekidd, on 28 June 2011 - 06:00 AM, said:

Update:

I changed the code from:

errorMsg: 'There was an error saving your address, please inform <?php echo STORE_NAME; ?> about this error.'

To:
error: function(data, statusCode) {
    alert("ERROR: "+data)
  }

And I get the message: There was an Ajax error contact My Website to report the error.

Actually if you remove that line completely, you get the Ajax error message.
Apparently this has been an issue that has not been addressed.

#2216   Thekidd

Thekidd
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Real Name:Kevin

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:24 AM

View Postjsalis, on 15 June 2011 - 10:31 PM, said:

I have older versions of this contribution working on two different carts, but I am trying to get 1.5 working now on a third cart. Everything appears to work OK except adding addresses to the address book, and editing addresses in the address book. These two functions work, but they don't work OK. The edits take place on the server side (and the new addresses are inserted), however; despite the a 200 OK with a response of
	{
	  "success": "true",
	  
	} 
The following code block in the checkout.php file (around line 601)
 onePage.queueAjaxRequest({ 
							url: onePage.pageLinks.checkout,
							beforeSendMsg: 'Updating Address',
							dataType: 'json',
							data: $(":input", this).serialize(),
							type: 'post',
							success: function (data){ 
								onePage.loadAddressBook($this, addressType);
							},
							errorMsg: 'There was an error saving your address, please inform <?php echo STORE_NAME; ?> about this error.'
						});
Is returning the errorMsg rather than completing the success function. I have gone through all the applicable code and cannot find any reason why this would happen.
If I close the alert and close the dialog then click change address I can see that the changes were in fact saved despite the error message to the contrary. Furthermore once the new address has been added or edit made I can simply click the radio button  of the address I want to change to and then click confirm and it changes it without any error message. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Hey all , I found the Bug !!!

Within the "saveAddress" action in includes/classes/onepage_checkout

At around line 931, find this statement:
       "success": "true",}';

Remove the comma.  It should look like the following:
      "success": "true"}';

Makes wanna go hmmmm..

#2217   mateo_diablo

mateo_diablo
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Real Name:Matt

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:02 PM

I have combed through this thread and others for what feels like a week now.  I've tried everything and can't get this contribution to work.  I would like it to work with the Credit Card CCV contribution as well.

I have installed a completely "fresh" installation and still can't get it to work.  

Can anyone help me?  I would be happy to compensate for their time.

www.rbiproswing.com/shop

#2218   KimptonComputers

KimptonComputers
  • Members
  • 44 posts
  • Real Name:Phillip Kimpton
  • Gender:Male

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:52 PM

Dear All,
I thought that I had managed to get all the bugs out of this contribution and was jumping for joy to have it all setup and working as I wanted. Today I have noticed a major issue when I use Internet Explorer 8 or 9  :o .

After adding a product to the cart, you proceed to the checkout page. Then...
1, If you’re a new customer, you fill in your details then click checkout button. IE then hangs and then crashes.
2, If you already have an account, you sign in using the checkout.php page, all the fields are populated, but the ajax keeps refreshing (Loading…) at the bottom of the page then after 2 or 3 min it just stops but then the checkout button doesn’t work. Very occasionally it will stop after 4 or 5 min and when pressed it takes you to PayPal as normal.

I have tested the site using Internet Explorer 8 & 9, Google Chrome, Firefox 4 and Safari 5. All the browsers work perfectly except Internet Explorer.
The shop is at: allaccessories.co.uk
Site is OSC 2.2 RC2 and OPC 1.5


Please take a look and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks

#2219   farbor

farbor
  • Members
  • 28 posts
  • Real Name:Lele

Posted 04 July 2011 - 12:03 PM

Hi guys,

I have almost complete the implementation of OPC.
Unfortunately I am still having few issues.

My OPC include the add-on UK Postcode Address Finder provided by craftyclicks

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,6322

Everything seems work fine but once you search for the address using the postcode and then select the correct one, the fields Street Address and City get filled but OPC does not check them. If I finalize the checkout I get the error message saying that the Billing Addrees has not been inserted.

The workaround that I have found require to simply click on the form Street Address and the click on another form.
I suspect that the Javascript that get trigger once you type in, does not get trigger when select the address for UK Postcode Address FInder contribution.

Can anyone point me out in where I can find the code that trigger the check and verify if the address inserted is valid?
Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Kind Regards
JK

#2220   Debs

Debs
  • Members
  • 133 posts
  • Real Name:Debs
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Fargo, ND UNITED STATES

Posted 04 July 2011 - 11:57 PM

The issue is with IE9, when someone enters an e-mail address IE9 freezes and will not proceed. It comes up, after a while, with "(website) is not responding due to a long-running script". I have placed <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=8"/> into my checkout.php to force it to run as IE8, but still same problem.

View PostZima, on 15 June 2011 - 09:51 AM, said:

Did you find a solution Steve?  I am having the same issue with IE.  Firefox and Chrome work fine.

I just saw this issue and was hoping you guys got it figured out.

<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=7"/>

Have you tried forcing Compatible mode IE=7 rather then 8..? Probably a long shot, but worth a try.

I have had a few complaints on this too. I do not have ie9 to test against.

Edited by Debs, 04 July 2011 - 11:57 PM.