• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61   BlueLotus

BlueLotus
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 16:54

Good morning,

I am running 2.3.3.4. I have just installed the latest contribution for check out by amazon. Can someone please tell me - is this compatible with my version of osc. I have the following errors at the top of my admin page that lists the payment modules available for install:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /public_html/shop/checkout_by_amazon/library/HTTP-1.4.3/HTTP/Request.php on line 402

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /public_html/shop/checkout_by_amazon/library/merchantAtAPIs/lib/amazon/amazon_merchant_at_soap_client.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /public_html/shop/checkout_by_amazon/library/XML_Parser-1.3.1/XML/Parser.php on line 616

Also, the coa module listed is: Checkout by Amazon 2.3 for 2.2rc2

Have I installed the correct download. The readme file states it is for osc 2.3 - although all of the instructions referred to 2.2rc.

Thanks so much for any help!

JoAnne
JoAnne

#62   BlueLotus

BlueLotus
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 20:44

Hi all,

I have resolved the above problem by replacing the US addon with the UK/DE cba addon. Those of you with osc 2.3.3, this was virtually an effortless install.

I need help with one last challenge. Because this is a UK/DE addon, it points to the UK amazon gateway server. Can anyone help me change this to the US gateway server?

Thanks so much for any help,
JoAnne
JoAnne

#63   BlueLotus

BlueLotus
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 16:28

Still progressing - I have now made the changes to be directed to the us amazon gateway server (thanks so much to Matt!). It appears I have one remaining change, which is to eliminate the VAT requirement - amazon uk requires the value added tax to be added to all orders, or it won't process them.

Can anyone help? Unfortunately, I only know html and css so far, so the php coding is still a mystery.

Let me know if anyone would like the changes I have made thus far.

JoAnne
JoAnne

#64   gis1

gis1
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 10:28

am using osCommerce 2.2-MS2 for this Checkout by amazon plugin "CBA_OSCommerce "
Plugin works fine
But 
in site we have  Coupon option in payment page 
and the coupon reduced amount are shows to till end of conform page 
when click to conform it url moves to amazon site 
here it comes to coupon what i added to oscommerce it doesn't apply to the site amazon 

EX : my order is 100$ i apply coupon 10$ , it apply 90$ to order then it came Checkout by amazon it show 100$ .

how to solve this ??