• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61   BlueLotus

BlueLotus
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 16:54

Good morning,

I am running 2.3.3.4. I have just installed the latest contribution for check out by amazon. Can someone please tell me - is this compatible with my version of osc. I have the following errors at the top of my admin page that lists the payment modules available for install:

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /public_html/shop/checkout_by_amazon/library/HTTP-1.4.3/HTTP/Request.php on line 402

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /public_html/shop/checkout_by_amazon/library/merchantAtAPIs/lib/amazon/amazon_merchant_at_soap_client.php on line 142

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /public_html/shop/checkout_by_amazon/library/XML_Parser-1.3.1/XML/Parser.php on line 616

Also, the coa module listed is: Checkout by Amazon 2.3 for 2.2rc2

Have I installed the correct download. The readme file states it is for osc 2.3 - although all of the instructions referred to 2.2rc.

Thanks so much for any help!

JoAnne
JoAnne

#62   BlueLotus

BlueLotus
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 20:44

Hi all,

I have resolved the above problem by replacing the US addon with the UK/DE cba addon. Those of you with osc 2.3.3, this was virtually an effortless install.

I need help with one last challenge. Because this is a UK/DE addon, it points to the UK amazon gateway server. Can anyone help me change this to the US gateway server?

Thanks so much for any help,
JoAnne
JoAnne

#63   BlueLotus

BlueLotus
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 16:28

Still progressing - I have now made the changes to be directed to the us amazon gateway server (thanks so much to Matt!). It appears I have one remaining change, which is to eliminate the VAT requirement - amazon uk requires the value added tax to be added to all orders, or it won't process them.

Can anyone help? Unfortunately, I only know html and css so far, so the php coding is still a mystery.

Let me know if anyone would like the changes I have made thus far.

JoAnne
JoAnne