• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Checkout by Amazon for osCommerce Support Thread

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

The latest versions of the CBA for osCommerce 2.2 and 2.3.1. will be posted into the Contribution section soon.

All the very best,

Vadym

Business Development
osCommerce

Just a quick note from a non-coder. I was unable to see this module in my payments area due to there being several files in which the admin directory is hardcoded as 'admin'. My admin directory is called something else.

The files in question are

/admin/orders.php

/checkout_by_amazon\checkout_by_amazon_account_dao.php

/checkout_by_amazon\checkout_by_amazon_util_dao.php

/modules/payment/checkout_by_amazon.php

Changing these files fixed it for me. Used Windows GREP to search the files for any containing admin/

Hope this helps someone.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the plug in. Just installed AmazonPayments on our site Direct Depot and most everything is working. I only have two issues.

(1) The pop up thank you page is not working. It is install on our default home page index.php

(2) The orders show up fine in our admin area but when you click the "confirm shipment" button we get the "The website cannot display the page" http 500 error.

Traced the error to the module checkout_by_amazon_order_processor.php. Bombing when the following line is executed:

$result = $this->merchantAtClient->postDocument($messageType, $orderFulfillment);

Any suggestions with be appreciated.

Thanks....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello

I need your help please,

I have installed the checkout by amazon module for oscommerce provided on the link below:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/6591

All things work fine for me, thanks for your contribution, but i faces some issues here.

When i make an order and then view it in the seller account the field "Your Merchant Order Id" has a value of "none saved" . Can you please confirm that where can I set this value. Please its urgent .

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning,

I am running 2.3.3.4. I have just installed the latest contribution for check out by amazon. Can someone please tell me - is this compatible with my version of osc. I have the following errors at the top of my admin page that lists the payment modules available for install:

Deprecated
: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in
/public_html/shop/checkout_by_amazon/library/HTTP-1.4.3/HTTP/Request.php
on line

Deprecated
/public_html/shop/checkout_by_amazon/library/merchantAtAPIs/lib/amazon/amazon_merchant_at_soap_client.php
on line

Deprecated
/public_html/shop/checkout_by_amazon/library/XML_Parser-1.3.1/XML/Parser.php
on line

Also, the coa module listed is: Checkout by Amazon 2.3 for 2.2rc2

Have I installed the correct download. The readme file states it is for osc 2.3 - although all of the instructions referred to 2.2rc.

Thanks so much for any help!

JoAnne

Hi all,

I have resolved the above problem by replacing the US addon with the UK/DE cba addon. Those of you with osc 2.3.3, this was virtually an effortless install.

I need help with one last challenge. Because this is a UK/DE addon, it points to the UK amazon gateway server. Can anyone help me change this to the US gateway server?

Thanks so much for any help,

JoAnne

Still progressing - I have now made the changes to be directed to the us amazon gateway server (thanks so much to Matt!). It appears I have one remaining change, which is to eliminate the VAT requirement - amazon uk requires the value added tax to be added to all orders, or it won't process them.

Can anyone help? Unfortunately, I only know html and css so far, so the php coding is still a mystery.

Let me know if anyone would like the changes I have made thus far.

JoAnne

• 10 months later...
am using osCommerce 2.2-MS2 for this Checkout by amazon plugin "CBA_OSCommerce "

Plugin works fine

But 

in site we have  Coupon option in payment page 

and the coupon reduced amount are shows to till end of conform page 

when click to conform it url moves to amazon site 

here it comes to coupon what i added to oscommerce it doesn't apply to the site amazon 

EX : my order is 100$ i apply coupon 10$ , it apply 90$ to order then it came Checkout by amazon it show 100$ .

how to solve this ??

• 6 months later...

I am probably the biggest moron on the planet right now but the code in the instructions is not the code in my oscommerce.  I am trying to modify my login.php file but the code is different and I don't see where I plug the new code at. Do I have the wrong version of this or am I missing something?  Please help.  SOS SOS SOS I'm drowing here.  LOL