#1381   Tsimi

Tsimi

Gaijin

• Community Sponsor
  • 644 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 03:48

@Jack_mcs

Hi Jack

It seems like the cron Job failed. Getting the following e-mail.

/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 1: ?php: No such file or directory
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 2: /bin: is a directory
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 3: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 4: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 5: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 6: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 7: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 8: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 9: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 10: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 11: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 12: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 13: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 14: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 15: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 16: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 17: product Imgs: command not found
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 18: product Imgs/: is a directory
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 20: syntax error near unexpected token `'../''
/home/xxxxx/xxxxxx/public_html/googlesitemap/index.php: line 20: `    chdir('../');'

What went wrong? osC Version is 2.3.3.4. Permission to the googlesitemap folder is 755

Edited by Tsimi, 19 December 2014 - 03:49.

Merry X-Mass and a Happy New Year! :christmas_tree: :santa:

#1382 ONLINE   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,696 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:05

For your problem, it appears something is wrong with the file. I had a problem on a site a while back where the cron job would run and It was due to a conflict with the name because of a redirect in the shops code. I renamed the googlesitemap/index.php file to gs_index.php and then changed the cron job to call that file. Give that a try and see if it helps.

By the way, I just realized the instructions don't mention setting up a cron job so I can see where that would confuse people. I'll add that to the next version.

#1383   Tsimi

Tsimi

Gaijin

• Community Sponsor
  • 644 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 04:09

@Jack_mcs

I renamed the googlesitemap/index.php file to gs_index.php and then changed the cron job to call that file. Give that a try and see if it helps.

Thanks Jack will do and report back asap.

By the way, I just realized the instructions don't mention setting up a cron job so I can see where that would confuse people. I'll add that to the next version.

that is a good idea. :thumbsup:

Edited by Tsimi, 19 December 2014 - 04:12.

#1384   dhooper

dhooper
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 17:10

I am attempting to add this contribution.  When I ran the sql I received this error

#1048 - Column 'set_function' cannot be null

But, when I go to the admin all the options seem to be there.  Do I need to change anything?

Edited by dhooper, 19 December 2014 - 17:12.

Diana

#1385 ONLINE   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,696 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 17:26

Please look at the settings and see if there is one named "Exclude these pages." That is probably the one that caused the failure so it may not have been added.

#1386   dhooper

dhooper
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 17:47

No, that one is not there and I'd really like that one! :)

Diana

#1387 ONLINE   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,696 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 18:19

Try running this and see if it works:

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added, use_function)
 VALUES ('Exclude these pages', 'GOOGLE_XML_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE_PAGES', '', 'Add these pages to the built-in file exclude list. This will prevent the links from being added to the pages site map.', '289', '20', 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now(), NULL);

#1388   dhooper

dhooper
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 19:17

Yes, that worked! :)  Now, how do I add pages to exclude?  It only has a true/false setting.  I want to exclude conditions, privacy, password reset, and a few custom ones that I've created.

Diana

#1389   dhooper

dhooper
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 December 2014 - 23:07

Never mind... I found where to add the files in sitemap.class  Thanks a bunch!  :)

Diana

#1390   Tsimi

Tsimi

Gaijin

• Community Sponsor
  • 644 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:14

@Jack_mcs

Hi Jack

Got new e-mails and it seems that it failed again. Same messages as before.

Renamed the index.php and also adjusted the path for the cron job with same result.

Don't know exactly why that is happening but i guess i'll switch back to manual update mode.

I don't have that many new products on a regular basis so it's OK.

#1391 ONLINE   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,696 posts

Posted Yesterday, 15:40

The correct syntax for the above database problem us below, in case anyone else has this problem:

INSERT INTO configuration (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) 
 VALUES ('Exclude these pages', 'GOOGLE_XML_SITEMAP_EXCLUDE_PAGES', '', 'Add these pages to the built-in file exclude list. This will prevent the links from being added to the pages site map.', '289', '20', now());

#1392 ONLINE   Jack_mcs

Jack_mcs
  • Members
  • 26,696 posts

Posted Yesterday, 15:42

@Tsimi The problem has something to do with your server so I can't help with that.