• Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CMS for OSCOMMERCE

lxfx

Hi guys!

would you mind to check out our contribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,924

it offers a very basic CMS that allows to generate a page in no time in different languages and upload images. it?s a bit too basic for customers that only have word knowledge and are used to huge CMS`es but for us it was a great help to build

http://www.MagicMushrooms.org

please send feedback to this thread

cheers

rock on

lx

Hi there,

I am a little confused with what this system does. With osc, there are many language files, are these transferred to the DB?

Or does this allow people to add into a table articles you would place in the site?

If it controls all of the text, how is the text placed into the db table?

cheers,

Peter McGrath

-----------------------------

See my Profile (click here) for more information and to contact me for professional osCommerce support that includes SEO development, custom development and security implementation

well basically u can create as many articles as you want and save them in as many languages as you wish, u can also embed images or flash etc...

every things is either stored in the database or directly uploaded to the server.

u have the opition to either use our content box to navigate but you can also use any navigation (like hiermenu). you can also directly link into the database articles by giving the name, e.g.: cms.php?content=privacy...

well like I said its pretty basic but we found it really useful, since we want to do our site in at least 5 languages... and we started to save (big) time from the second language on...

lx