• Please log in to reply
1207 replies to this topic

#421   pixclinic

pixclinic

FrenchyBee

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:11 PM

Did anybody have any luck with the Credit Card module and have the all cc parameters  passed?

#422   BretMcGrath

BretMcGrath
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 12:10 PM

Hi, I've tried to install this contrib on http://notebookrepair.co.uk/mobile_index.php but its not working as it should, i've placed the redirect code in application_top.php, but mobile browsers are not being redirected. Also going to http://notebookrepair.co.uk/mobile_index.php does seem to work, however, clicking on any catagory simply takes you to the main (pc) site.

This webstore is very old, and various people have worked on it over the years. AFAIK, a very early URL rewriting mod was added, but never activated. I have removed any .htaccess files that maybe effecing redirects, but am at a loss as to what is wrong, any help on this matter would be highly appreciated.

#423   pixclinic

pixclinic

FrenchyBee

• Members
  • 714 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:20 PM

View Postpixclinic, on 31 May 2011 - 10:11 PM, said:

Did anybody have any luck with the Credit Card module and have the all cc parameters  passed?

Here is the fix for this issue:

in mobile_checkout_confirmation.php

after line 95:
if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {

insert:

echo $payment_modules->process_button();

so the section will look like :

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
  if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {
   echo $payment_modules->process_button();
	if ($confirmation = $payment_modules->confirmation()) {
?>
	  <tr>
		<td class="main"><b><?php echo HEADING_PAYMENT_INFORMATION; ?></b></td>
	  </tr>
	  <tr>

This allows the payment module to render and pass the hidden fields containing the CC information.

That's it. Kept me busy for a week :-)

PLEASE NOTE:
It's up to you to decide wether or not you might want to save CC data on your server. There is a contribution that you might want to add to your store that encrypts data via MD5 at:
http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4359
Strongly recommended if you use the cc module.

#424   WebDev22

WebDev22
  • Members
  • 451 posts

Posted 05 July 2011 - 04:46 PM

@BretMcGrath - Were you able to get your mobile commerce site to work after implementing pixclinic's suggestions? We're about to dive into developing a mobile commerce presence for one of our stores, so I'm scouring the forums and researching.

#425   yoyoman

yoyoman
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 02:15 PM

really like this idea and it works well untill you get to the product page and then it display the page with no images .. any ideas where the problem lies
heres the mobi site

www.yoyoz.co.uk/catalog/mobile_index.php

#426   yoyoman

yoyoman
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 06:24 PM

Ok i will add somthing to the above i thought the problem was in mobile_product_info.php as that was the page that displayed all wrong but it does display very nicely if i go from the basket back to the product page

any ideas would be great as i like this contribution a lot and would love ot get it working properly

thanks in advance

#427   yoyoman

yoyoman
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 12 July 2011 - 08:37 PM

View Postyoyoman, on 12 July 2011 - 06:24 PM, said:

Ok i will add somthing to the above i thought the problem was in mobile_product_info.php as that was the page that displayed all wrong but it does display very nicely if i go from the basket back to the product page

any ideas would be great as i like this contribution a lot and would love ot get it working properly

thanks in advance

is there no support for this contribution anymore?

#428   assassin11

assassin11
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:59 AM

Did anybody have any luck with automatic redirecton for mobile browsers?

I add this at the end of catalog/includes/application_top.php

//BEGIN : MOBILE iOSC REDIRECT_SCRIPT
   require_once(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'iosc.php');
   //END : MOBILE iOSC REDIRECT_SCRIPT

when Im going to www.mydomainname.com on my PC simply takes me to the mobile site instead (pc version)

Thanks for your help

----------      --------------

#429   wflynn

wflynn
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:12 AM

I have the same problem exactly does anyone have a fix for this I love this add on but if I add automatic redirection by adding:
my PC simply takes me to the mobile site instead (pc version) even when my site is viewed on a PC?

View Postassassin11, on 21 July 2011 - 11:59 AM, said:

Did anybody have any luck with automatic redirecton for mobile browsers?

I add this at the end of catalog/includes/application_top.php

when Im going to www.mydomainname.com on my PC simply takes me to the mobile site instead (pc version)

Thanks for your help

----------      --------------

#430   wflynn

wflynn
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 11:13 PM

I found the solution it was already posted in this forum a while back for those having troubles with redirects and this script just read below.  Thanks goes to itzbilly

View PostEscaping, on 11 May 2010 - 10:10 PM, said:

Just a few thoughts and tips for users of this contrib.  Although I've read the length of this thread, some of these ideas may have been mentioned before.  My apologies if there are repeats.  :rolleyes:

Testing the Contrib

For folks who lack multiple devices for testing, you can download a User Agent emulator for FireFox at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59/ .  Among the possibilities are several mobile devices / OSs / Browsers.  Since your mobile site is based on a different screen resolution, the header will appear wrong, but I've found it invaluable in testing redirects and other functions.

Redirect Problems

For folks with redirect problems, the author of this contrib has done us all a great service.  I applaud their ingenuity.  Unfortunately, like many others I just couldn't get the redirect to work.  With all the new devices emerging daily too, I suspected that if the redirect worked for me now, it would be missing some devices in the near future.  I have opted for a different redirect script.  It is open source, so it is constantly being updated and totally free.  It can be downloaded at http://detectmobilebrowser.com/ .  Click download scripts and then php.  You can set yourself a reminder to download every month or so and you're always up to date.  (Again, no joy taken away from the original author.  Honestly great work.)    

Now for the implementation.  I was getting errors with the redirect being called from application_top.php when the mobile_index.php calls it's own application_top that then calls the original application_top again.  I was getting a loop and the address wouldn't resolve.  Perhaps I did something else wrong, but I did find a solution.  I call the redirect from the main site header.php.  (Actually, I use a template system, so I call it from the main template, but I believe most users would use their header.php.)   Here's how it would work.

a.  Create a php file in the mobile/includes/classes dir called mobile_user_detect.php.  Put the script you downloaded above in it.  The last part of the script contains the redirect looking something like "header('Location: http://detectmobilebrowser.com/mobile');".   Change to read "header('Location: http://yousitename.com/catalog/mobile_' . $mobile_device_url);".  (I'll get to the $mobile_device_url in a moment.)  If your mobile dir and mobile_* files reside in a different directory, naturally, you'll have to change this url some.

b.  In your header.php, put the following line "require_once('mobile/includes/classes/mobile_user_detect.php');".  Again, if this doesn't resolve to the right location, you'll have to adjust for your structure.

c.  Last thing is the $mobile_device_url.  If you are like me, most visitors don't enter your site on your homepage anyway.  They click a search ad or organic result and enter on a product page.  Redirecting to mobile_index.php doesn't make sense.  You want them to go to the correct product page, just on the mobile version.  Here's what you do.  In your header.php immediately before the "require_once('mobile/includes/classes/mobile_user_detect.php');" line you just added, insert this code "$mobile_device_url = basename($PHP_SELF) . '?' . tep_get_all_get_params();".  This grabs the product id and correct file name from the referring URL so the redirect can append it to the new URL.  So, "www.yousite.com/catalog/product_info.php?product_id=1" becomes "www.yousite.com/catalog/mobile_product_info.php?product_id=1".

Added Benefits
For folks who are struggling with links always referring back to your main site, I think this would just send them to your mobile site again.  I wasn't having this issue thanks to some previous posts, but I suspect it would function in this fashion.  Guess someone else will have to try it.

For folks who normally use SEO URLS, this even allows my install to correctly redirect to these product pages.  Basically then, "www.yousite.com/catalog/some-great-product-1.html" becomes "www.yousite.com/catalog/mobile_product_info.php?product_id=1".  If you're using a different SEO URLs and it doesn't work for you, sorry.  For many though, this will save you having to rewrite all your links with your PPC providers to the non-SEO URL format.   It works either way.

I know this was a little long.  Hopefully, it contains some useful info for someone.  I have added several changes from some previous posts on this thread, so I don't really have a way to see if these changes will work with the contrib "out of the box".  Good luck to all and thanks to the original author and many previous posters.

#431   assassin11

assassin11
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:32 AM

Thanks wflynn but I found I think the easiest solution and most reliable, I add this code in to .htaccess file:

/////////////////////////////

# don't apply the rules if you're already in the mobile directory, infintine loop
# you'll want to test against the host if you're using a subdomain
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/mobile_catalogue.php.*$
# if the browser accepts these mime-types, it's definitely mobile, or pretending to be
RewriteCond %{HTTP_ACCEPT} "text\/vnd\.wap\.wml|application\/vnd\.wap\.xhtml\+xml" [NC,OR]
# a bunch of user agent tests
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "sony|symbian|nokia|samsung|mobile|windows ce|epoc|opera" [NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "mini|nitro|j2me|midp-|cldc-|netfront|mot|up\.browser|up\.link|audiovox"[NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "blackberry|ericsson,|panasonic|philips|sanyo|sharp|sie-"[NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "portalmmm|blazer|avantgo|danger|palm|series60|palmsource|pocketpc"[NC,OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_USER_AGENT} "smartphone|rover|ipaq|au-mic,|alcatel|ericy|vodafone\/|wap1\.|wap2\.|iPhone|android"[NC]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^/$
RewriteRule ^$ /mobile_catalogue.php [L,R=302]

//////////////////////////

I change just RewriteRule and RewriteCond to my mobile file that should show up at the begining, this is it.

#432   thom000

thom000
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:26 AM

Great contri

I have only 2 problems if i click on the mobile site on product info it doesnt do anything.
And if i click on the link classic in the mobile it is turning to the mobile site not to the normal site.

Please can you help me.

my site is http://www.taartwinkeltje.nl

#433   niagaramerchant

niagaramerchant
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 12:19 AM

Superb mobile contribution by the way!!

I really believe this contrib would be complete if there were back buttons. Especially a parent categories back button that takes the user back to the parent category (right now we have to always click the mobile_catalogue.php link at the top of page).

I have been jibby jabbying the code but to no avail. Every time I try to install a back button it will take me back to the mobile_index.php page.

Anyone here agree back buttons would be a nice addition?

Have a great evening everyone.

Edited by niagaramerchant, 27 September 2011 - 12:34 AM.

#434   seanpatrick

seanpatrick
  • Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 05:02 PM

I've made a few of the changes B!!! suggests on page 20 of this thread which resolved almost all the issues I was having.

One outstanding thing I noticed in testing iOSC for my store is that when on the mobile version, if a product has attributes associated with it, all attributes are displayed whether or not that attribute has inventory (I use QTPro for this on the "classic" version).  Any solutions or ways to get QTPro working on the mobile version?

Thanks!

#435   andes1

andes1

long time adopter

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 08:57 PM

View Postniagaramerchant, on 27 September 2011 - 12:19 AM, said:

Superb mobile contribution by the way!!

I really believe this contrib would be complete if there were back buttons. Especially a parent categories back button that takes the user back to the parent category (right now we have to always click the mobile_catalogue.php link at the top of page).

I have been jibby jabbying the code but to no avail. Every time I try to install a back button it will take me back to the mobile_index.php page.

Anyone here agree back buttons would be a nice addition?

Have a great evening everyone.

the idea is a clean interface not cluttered, so the back button of your browser is plenty enouhgt... in dec ill start again to work in this addon

#436   DawnG

DawnG
  • Members
  • 179 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:25 PM

Hello all. great contrib love it!

I am having one issue that I hope you can help me with on www.pagan-magic.co.uk/shop/mobile_checkout_shipping.php - the text is all bunched together for the postage options, could someone have a look and tell me what I need to do to clear up the format.

Many Thanks
Dawn

Edited by DawnG, 06 November 2011 - 12:31 PM.

#437   rabon33

rabon33
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:22 PM

redirect problems

I tried the advice of  assassin11 about the .haccess, but not luck

Also the wflynn same result.. does anybody reach a working redirect??

#438   sakwoya

sakwoya
  • Validating
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:55 AM

View Postrabon33, on 09 November 2011 - 07:22 PM, said:

redirect problems

I tried the advice of  assassin11 about the .haccess, but not luck

Also the wflynn same result.. does anybody reach a working redirect??

I had this working just fine 'out of the box' on a WAMP localhost but when I uploaded to a live site on *NIX then no redirect - spent ages trying to work out why by following the redirect through the new mobile class and whilst all values looked/echoed out correctly - no redirect - so some sort of server setting preventing it?

So adapted wflynn's suggestion above and only edited catalog/includes/application_top.php (unlike wflynn I was not experiencing a loop) with the following code right before the closing ?> and replacing the code from the original add-on/contribution

if (MOBILE_SITE=='True'){
		 $useragent=$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT'];
		 //start of code from http://detectmobilebrowser.com/ .
				if(preg_match('/android.+mobile|avantgo|bada\/|blackberry|blazer|compal|elaine|fennec|hiptop|iemobile|ip(hone|od)|iris|kindle|lge |maemo|midp|mmp|opera m(ob|in)i|palm( os)?|phone|p(ixi|re)\/|plucker|pocket|psp|symbian|treo|up\.(browser|link)|vodafone|wap|windows (ce|phone)|xda|xiino/i',$useragent)||preg_match('/1207|6310|6590|3gso|4thp|50[1-6]i|770s|802s|a wa|abac|ac(er|oo|s\-)|ai(ko|rn)|al(av|ca|co)|amoi|an(ex|ny|yw)|aptu|ar(ch|go)|as(te|us)|attw|au(di|\-m|r |s )|avan|be(ck|ll|nq)|bi(lb|rd)|bl(ac|az)|br(e|v)w|bumb|bw\-(n|u)|c55\/|capi|ccwa|cdm\-|cell|chtm|cldc|cmd\-|co(mp|nd)|craw|da(it|ll|ng)|dbte|dc\-s|devi|dica|dmob|do(c|p)o|ds(12|\-d)|el(49|ai)|em(l2|ul)|er(ic|k0)|esl8|ez([4-7]0|os|wa|ze)|fetc|fly(\-|_)|g1 u|g560|gene|gf\-5|g\-mo|go(\.w|od)|gr(ad|un)|haie|hcit|hd\-(m|p|t)|hei\-|hi(pt|ta)|hp( i|ip)|hs\-c|ht(c(\-| |_|a|g|p|s|t)|tp)|hu(aw|tc)|i\-(20|go|ma)|i230|iac( |\-|\/)|ibro|idea|ig01|ikom|im1k|inno|ipaq|iris|ja(t|v)a|jbro|jemu|jigs|kddi|keji|kgt( |\/)|klon|kpt |kwc\-|kyo(c|k)|le(no|xi)|lg( g|\/(k|l|u)|50|54|e\-|e\/|\-[a-w])|libw|lynx|m1\-w|m3ga|m50\/|ma(te|ui|xo)|mc(01|21|ca)|m\-cr|me(di|rc|ri)|mi(o8|oa|ts)|mmef|mo(01|02|bi|de|do|t(\-| |o|v)|zz)|mt(50|p1|v )|mwbp|mywa|n10[0-2]|n20[2-3]|n30(0|2)|n50(0|2|5)|n7(0(0|1)|10)|ne((c|m)\-|on|tf|wf|wg|wt)|nok(6|i)|nzph|o2im|op(ti|wv)|oran|owg1|p800|pan(a|d|t)|pdxg|pg(13|\-([1-8]|c))|phil|pire|pl(ay|uc)|pn\-2|po(ck|rt|se)|prox|psio|pt\-g|qa\-a|qc(07|12|21|32|60|\-[2-7]|i\-)|qtek|r380|r600|raks|rim9|ro(ve|zo)|s55\/|sa(ge|ma|mm|ms|ny|va)|sc(01|h\-|oo|p\-)|sdk\/|se(c(\-|0|1)|47|mc|nd|ri)|sgh\-|shar|sie(\-|m)|sk\-0|sl(45|id)|sm(al|ar|b3|it|t5)|so(ft|ny)|sp(01|h\-|v\-|v )|sy(01|mb)|t2(18|50)|t6(00|10|18)|ta(gt|lk)|tcl\-|tdg\-|tel(i|m)|tim\-|t\-mo|to(pl|sh)|ts(70|m\-|m3|m5)|tx\-9|up(\.b|g1|si)|utst|v400|v750|veri|vi(rg|te)|vk(40|5[0-3]|\-v)|vm40|voda|vulc|vx(52|53|60|61|70|80|81|83|85|98)|w3c(\-| )|webc|whit|wi(g |nc|nw)|wmlb|wonu|x700|xda(\-|2|g)|yas\-|your|zeto|zte\-/i',substr($useragent,0,4)))
		//end fo code from http://detectmobilebrowser.com/
		//start of code from original class file mobile_redirect.php
		{		$path = split("/" , $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']);
				$filename = $path[sizeof($path)-1];
				$file = 'mobile_' . $filename;
				$qstring = urldecode($_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);
				$SSL = ($_SERVER['HTTPS']) ? "SSL" : "NONSSL";
				if (file_exists($file)){
				tep_redirect(tep_href_link($file, str_replace('&amp;', '&',$qstring), $SSL, false, false));
				}
		//end of original
		}
   }//end if (MOBILE_SITE=='True')

Grab the code as he advises from http://detectmobilebrowser.com/ and use it as:

if (preg_match......)//detectmobilebrowser code
{ // your redirect code
}

I've also wrapped this redirect in a
if (MOBILE_SITE=='True'){
										}//end if (MOBILE_SITE=='True')

so that I could turn it off easily in the live site - to use this you need to insert the following using phpMyAdmin or whatever floats your boat:
INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES ('', 'Enable Mobile Site?', 'MOBILE_SITE', 'FALSE', 'Do you want to enable the mobile version of the site?', 1, 99, NULL, '2011-09-19 08:47:54', NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''True'', ''False''), ');

Now go to store admin, configuration, My Store and change the 'Enable Mobile Site' to 'True'. If you do not want to use it just delete the code in the last box (if(MOBILE_....)

the site concerned uses RC 2.2, STS Templates and SEO Urls.

If you find that you now get a working categories list but 404 for products  try checking the products url - you may see an '&amp;' in there - if so then check your file catalog/includes/functions/general.php for the function tep_redirect($url) you may need to add the line $url = str_replace('&amp;', '&', $url); towards the end of the file thus:

$url = str_replace('&amp;', '&', $url);

header('Location: ' . $url);

tep_exit();

May help but YMMV

Graeme

#439   rabon33

rabon33
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

thanks i'm gonna try it

#440   bsreinstra

bsreinstra
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:54 PM

This is a really awesome contrib - Thank you!

Everything works on my site for the most part, but I have two problems.

1)  When you click to submit the credit card info - instead of a confirmation page - it just reloads the same page.  It works fine with the check or money order module but not the credit card.

and

2)  When I click on a product (on my android phone)  The browser returns "The page has too many server redirects"
When I click on my regular browser on my computer it goes to the non-mobile page.

I have ultimate SEO enabled on the main site and I have the define ('SEO_ENABLED', false); line in my configure.php

We recently changed our domain from www.elanteluggage.com to www.luggage-logic.com  There is a 301 redirect in the htaccess file to redirect traffic from the old site to the new one.

The iOSC install is stock, I am using:

// require_once(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'iosc.php');
  define(DIR_MOBILE_CLASSES , 'mobile/includes/classes/');
   require(DIR_MOBILE_CLASSES . 'mobile_redirect.php');
   $mobileRedirect = new mobileRedirect;

In application_top.php

This is my htaccess:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^elanteluggage.com [OR]
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^www.elanteluggage.com
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ http://www.luggage-logic.com/$1 [L,R=301]
# $Id: .htaccess,v 1.3 2003/06/12 10:53:20 hpdl Exp $
#
# This is used with Apache WebServers
#
# For this to work, you must include the parameter 'Options' to
# the AllowOverride configuration
#
# Example:
#
# <Directory "/usr/local/apache/htdocs">
# AllowOverride Options
# </Directory>
#
# 'All' with also work. (This configuration is in the
# apache/conf/httpd.conf file)
# The following makes adjustments to the SSL protocol for Internet
# Explorer browsers
#<IfModule mod_setenvif.c>
#<IfDefine SSL>
#SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" \
#nokeepalive ssl-unclean-shutdown \
#downgrade-1.0 force-response-1.0
#</IfDefine>
#</IfModule>
# If Search Engine Friendly URLs do not work, try enabling the
# following Apache configuration parameter
#
# AcceptPathInfo On
# Fix certain PHP values
# (commented out by default to prevent errors occuring on certain
# servers)
#
#<IfModule mod_php4.c>
# php_value session.use_trans_sid 0
# php_value register_globals 1
#</IfModule>
# Ultimate SEO URLs BEGIN
#Options +FollowSymLinks
RewriteEngine On
#RewriteBase /home/elantelu/public_html/
RewriteCond %{HTTP_HOST} ^elanteluggage.com [NC]
RewriteRule (.*) http://www.elanteluggage.com/$1 [R=301,QSA,L]
RewriteBase /~elantelu
RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ product_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index.php?cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index.php?manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ popup_image.php?pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-t-([0-9]+).html$ articles.php?tPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ article_info.php?articles_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ product_reviews_info.php?products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ information.php?info_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING}
# Ultimate SEO URLs END

Any help would be appreciated!!!