Thanks for mentioning the definition problem. I see I forgot to include the language file. I'm not clear why you had to rename it though. For the other problems, did you replace the class files?
For the rename, when I figured out the file was missing and did that myself, i tried to follow the naming the naming convention I found in the file as so:
define('MODULE_BOXES_INFORMATION_BOX_CONDITIONS', 'Conditions of Use'); define('MODULE_BOXES_INFORMATION_BOX_SHIPPING', 'Shipping & Returns'); define('MODULE_BOXES_INFORMATION_BOX_CONTACT', 'Contact Us');
That's why i added the word "box" in
define('MODULE_BOXES_INFORMATION_BOX_SITEMAP_SEO', 'Site Map');
I realize that was a bit of a liberty to take, but I thought any updates would overwrite that anyway, or I'd notice it later if something came up. I can change it back if that would the better approach.
Regarding the class files...this was a new installation of sitemap, so I uploaded the provided files and site monitor shows:
Found a new file named includes/classes/category_tree_no_products.php Found a new file named includes/classes/category_tree.php