Virtual Merchant - Elavon, ViaKlix, Nova Payment Module Support Forum

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121   manish2535

manish2535
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 19:24

What if I want to send the SHIPPING ADDRESS to ELAVON instead of the BILLING ADDRESS. Will changing all the instances of

$order->billing
to
$order->delivery

do the trick??

#122   knyoung

knyoung
  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 19:04

When I run my test credit card I get the following error:

Error Message(s): 5019. Minimum Length Error. Minimum Field Character Limit not reached.
Address Verification Response:
CVV2 Verification Response:

I'm not sure if my VM payment fields are set up correctly. I don't have any additional required field so I don't know which field is creating the error. Any help??? - Ken

#123   jewelplus

jewelplus
  • Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:15

Hi,

Could you please let me know if this contribution is compatible with OSC version 2.3.3.3? Thank you

#124   opus_uno2001

opus_uno2001
  • Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 21:09

Hi,

Could you please let me know if this contribution is compatible with OSC version 2.3.3.3? Thank you

It works. You will need to change a few php deprecated ergs to pregs is all. Just follow your error logs to find the old lines. There's also a few tables you'll need to remove from the html. As is stated above..Test it "live" and with a valid card and then void your transaction. Don't bother testing it on VM's "demo" server — it won't work.

Edited by opus_uno2001, 01 April 2014 - 21:11.

#125   orosanto

orosanto
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 April 2014 - 23:32

I recently upgraded to 2.3.3.4 and installed the Elavon mod with the ereg changes that I've used for years. Evertyhing is processing and I'm making money except that I don't have the card info when I look at the order in Admin. Of the 4 CC fields in the order, only the card number appears. The missing data is not in the database in table orders so I think this problem needs a change in one of the base osc checkout scripts. Anyone come across this?

#126   Oliviaa

Oliviaa
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 June 2014 - 13:37

Hello Nathan, The above information is used well for my site. Thanks