Virtual Merchant - Elavon, ViaKlix, Nova Payment Module Support Forum

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#61   zelf

zelf
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 20:22

Has anyone used your solution for integration to OSDate?

I have no idea.

is anyone interested in integrating this module into OSDate for a fee?

If this osDate is based off of osCommerce then it should integrate like normal, unless there are modifications to the checkout functions.

#62   zelf

zelf
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 21:06

During the checkout screen there aren't any fields for customers to input their billing information

I may be misunderstanding here, but billing information is entered when the account is created. Not during the checkout process. However, at the checkout_confirmation.php page they do have the option to click "Edit" on the billing information section.

The first four digits of the number entered are: . If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card. If it is wrong, please try again.
Name & Expiration Date Entered:- Expiration Date Entered: /

Because your error message here does not contain information like exp date, etc it appears you have missed a step or incorrectly performed one of the setup steps. Please include your code for the checkout_payment.php page.

#63   OldWestFan

OldWestFan
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 02:13

Great module, been using it all year.

What I'd really like to see though, is to have the module remove the CC info from the db (or better yet - never put it in there) to greatly help with PCI compliance.

I use another mod now to remove the info manually, but why should it be there in the first place?

Thanks and a pat-on-the-back to you.

#64   zelf

zelf
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 02:23

What I'd really like to see though, is to have the module remove the CC info from the db (or better yet - never put it in there) to greatly help with PCI compliance.

This certainly can be done. I will make it an option in the next release. Working on a massive project right now. There are several features offered by Virtual Merchant I would like to add like gift cards, etc, but time is of the essence. Glad it is working for you.

#65   MrE03

MrE03
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:40

im receving this same error also:

Credit Card Error

The card entered is being declined. This most often is due to incorrectly entered information. Please try re-entering your information.
Name & Expiration Date Entered: xxxxx - Expiration Date Entered: xxxx (MMYY)

is this something i will have to call vm to resolve the issue? I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly.

#66   zelf

zelf
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 19:52

Credit Card Error

The card entered is being declined. This most often is due to incorrectly entered information. Please try re-entering your information.
Name & Expiration Date Entered: xxxxx - Expiration Date Entered: xxxx (MMYY)

is this something i will have to call vm to resolve the issue? I'm pretty sure I did everything correctly.

This is not the actual error that VM is returning. You need to post the email errors you are receiving. They should contain (if you are actually connecting to VM) errors VM is returning.

#67   MrE03

MrE03
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 20:12

This is not the actual error that VM is returning. You need to post the email errors you are receiving. They should contain (if you are actually connecting to VM) errors VM is returning.

whats funny is i actually did enable email errors but im not receiving any emails

#68   MrE03

MrE03
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 23:17

would you happen to know why im not getting the error emails being sent?

#69   zelf

zelf
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 16:31

would you happen to know why im not getting the error emails being sent?

Check your PHP error logs. Look for script errors or server errors. Are your customers receiving order emails? The email error system on ChargeIt uses the same system as the order emails.

#70   MrE03

MrE03
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:37

Check your PHP error logs. Look for script errors or server errors. Are your customers receiving order emails? The email error system on ChargeIt uses the same system as the order emails.

i checked the error log files in the admin i dont know if thats the same thing, but i didnt see any errors resembling anything to do with the credit card process. Customers dont receive order emails, the order doesnt complete

#71   zelf

zelf
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 22:39

i checked the error log files in the admin i dont know if thats the same thing, but i didnt see any errors resembling anything to do with the credit card process. Customers dont receive order emails, the order doesnt complete

Just a general note. This contribution was designed for osCommerce, not oscmax, or any other oscommerce spinoff. If you are using an osC spinoff please do not request support for this contribution when you cannot get it to work. And if you really just need support, mention at the the beginning of the thread that you are using a spinoff that has the osC core modified. And then the answer from me at least will be no support for a non osc core system.

#72   Dennisra

Dennisra
  • Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 16:37

Zelf:
In order to test my installation of this add-on must I have my Merchant User PIN, Virtual Merchant User ID & Virtual Merchant Account ID entered correctly? I tired without them and only got a blank page at confirmation.
I have used Elavon and it's predecessors for 20 years and although I have a Merchant ID number I do not believe I was ever issued a Merchant User PIN, Virtual Merchant User ID or Virtual Merchant Account ID. How do you get them?
Thanks for any help.

#73   zelf

zelf
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 17:08

I have a Merchant ID number I do not believe I was ever issued a Merchant User PIN, Virtual Merchant User ID or Virtual Merchant Account ID. How do you get them?

In your VM account under terminal settings for a user you will see your PIN, User ID, and Account ID. If you are not able to find them I would just put in a call to tech support and they will help you to track this info down.

#74   Dennisra

Dennisra
  • Members
  • 515 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 21:11

In your VM account under terminal settings for a user you will see your PIN, User ID, and Account ID. If you are not able to find them I would just put in a call to tech support and they will help you to track this info down.

Thank you!

#75   roopak

roopak
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 November 2009 - 04:41

hi zelf, I mailed you about my problem.
my main problem is referrer url

the error I got is :

Customer ID #7
roopak@igloo360tech.com
roopak jha
India

Error Message(s): 4003. HTTP Referrer Invalid. HTTP POST transactions are not allowed for this HTTP Referrer.
Address Verification Response:
CVV2 Verification Response:

And one more thing:
when this function calls i tried to see values of response by adding "print_r($response);die;" but its gives empty
array. I am stuck here please help.

function cURLDataStream($transaction_data) {
// concatenate the submission data and put into variable $data
while(list($key, $value) = each($transaction_data)) {
$data .= $key . '=' . urlencode(ereg_replace(',', '', $value)) . '&';
}

// Remove the last "&" from the string
$data = substr($data, 0, -1);
unset($response);

// Post order info data to Virtual Merchant
// Requires cURL must be compiled into PHP
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $this->virtual_merchant_url); // url set in constructor
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_REFERER, $this->curl_referer);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER,1);
$authorize = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);
$response = explode("\n", $authorize); // explode each line of response into an array
print_r($response);die;
$this->responseAry = array();

foreach ($response as $line) {
$codes = explode('=', $line);
list($key, $value) = $codes;
$this->responseAry[$key] = $value;
}

$this->testAry[] = $transaction_data;
$this->testAry[] = $authorize;

$this->msgResultTests(); // Test the results
}

#76   dremhmrk2

dremhmrk2
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 14:51

Zelf,
I think I have a new question not yet answered.

I have been trying to set up the One Page Checkout contrib to streamline the checkout process. That contrib claims to be compatible with pretty much any payment gateway/module... but yours seems to be the exception!

Your contrib works fine when using the standard checkout system but when using the OPC system, OPC returns an error:
"There was an error setting payment method, please inform IT Web Experts about this error."

Now, I know, i should contact them, which I have, but have gotten no response as of yet.

Their OPC contrib works fine with paypal and googlecheckout, and even runs fine when using the "testing" credit card payment option that's part of osCommerce...

I'm wondering what about your contrib would be different from say, the paypal and google ones, that would make this OPC contrib have issues "communicating."

I inherited this website, and thought perhaps there was a problem in the way my predecessor installed Chargeit, but after reading your install instructions 15 times, I have everything right.

Thanks for your time, if I can provide any information that will enhance your ability to assist me, pleaseeeee let me know.

-Justin

#77   zelf

zelf
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 16:40

Error Message(s): 4003. HTTP Referrer Invalid. HTTP POST transactions are not allowed for this HTTP Referrer.

This could be a setup issue with VirtualMerchant. Do you have Internet transactions enabled on your account. Often this error will come up when your account is only setup for MOTO.

when this function calls i tried to see values of response by adding "print_r($response);die;" but its gives empty
array. I am stuck here please help.

In the function msgResultTests() below the following code segment:

if (array_key_exists('dccoption', $this->responseAry)) { // If the dccoption key exists then credit card info was valid.
$this->internationalOrder = 1; // Tag as an international order
$this->sendDCC(); // Submit exchange rate and dcc admin options.
}

Put the following code:
print_r($this->testAry); die();

So it should read:

if (array_key_exists('dccoption', $this->responseAry)) { // If the dccoption key exists then credit card info was valid.
$this->internationalOrder = 1; // Tag as an international order
$this->sendDCC(); // Submit exchange rate and dcc admin options.
}

print_r($this->testAry);
die();

This will print out results.

#78   zelf

zelf
  • Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 16:43

I have been trying to set up the One Page Checkout contrib to streamline the checkout process.

My contrib uses some of its own routines, which is why it probably is not compatible with the One Page Checkout contrib. My contrib targeted some routines in osC that I felt were lacking and improved them. I am not familiar with the One Page Checkout contrib. If I had more time I could troubleshoot this for you, but I don't right now. Sorry I can't be more help, but it was designed to work with the standard osC checkout system.

#79   dremhmrk2

dremhmrk2
  • Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 17:41

That's rather disappointing...

#80   roopak

roopak
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 13:37

This could be a setup issue with VirtualMerchant. Do you have Internet transactions enabled on your account. Often this error will come up when your account is only setup for MOTO.

In the function msgResultTests() below the following code segment:

Put the following code:

print_r($this->testAry); die();

So it should read:

This will print out results.

Hi Zelf thanks for reply.
The problem is with "Internet transactions enable" in merchant account.
After enabling it in merchant account,it gives error :
"Error Message(s): 4009. Required Field Not Supplied. The field Sales Tax (ssl_salestax) required but not supplied in the authorization request."

so then I added one lin in chargeit.php
in function before_process()
first I add $currencies object in "global $_POST, $order;"

then I add one line for ssl_salestax
first I find this code
$this->submit_data = array (
// Transaction settings
ssl_merchant_id => MODULE_PAYMENT_CHARGEIT_ACCOUNT_ID, // The login name as assigned to you by Virtual Merchant
ssl_user_id => MODULE_PAYMENT_CHARGEIT_USER_ID, // The login name you setup for your automated web transaction user
ssl_pin => MODULE_PAYMENT_CHARGEIT_PIN, // The pin that was auto assigned to this new user
ssl_transaction_type => 'CCSALE',
ssl_show_form => 'FALSE', // Process transaction directly
ssl_result_format => 'ASCII', // DO NOT CHANGE. The formatting type for result messages from Virtual Merchant

// Transaction Info
ssl_amount => number_format($order->info['total'], 2),

after this I add one line

ssl_salestax => number_format($order->info['tax'] * $currencies->get_value('USD'), 2, '.',','),

after that It runs successfully in test mode. Now I will try for production mode.

So zelf if I have done anything wrong then plz reply me.

Thanks again for your support.