- - - - -

Chris, Ian! Bob's Your Uncle!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
46 replies to this topic

#-19   BirdBrain

BirdBrain
  • Members
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 05:14 PM

Hey! This is great! Now there's some place to be just a little silly without upsetting Harald too much.

Thanks Harald!!!! Happy Sunday!! :D
Kim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#-18   mugitty

mugitty
  • Members
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 05:18 PM

YEP! A good place to go when all of the adding, changing, tweaking and general frustration pushes you to the point that you just need a break.

Thanks, Harald!

P.S. Ian(owner), Chris, Kim...
bob's your uncle :P
... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,
try being a Foster Parent!

#-17   Ajeh

Ajeh
  • Members
  • 6,327 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 05:33 PM

And now I need to really pay attention to the forum name before I say ... aren't you getting a tad bit wild over here? :roll:

#-16   mugitty

mugitty
  • Members
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 05:36 PM

Yeah, might want to consider changing the name to something not so similar to "General Chat", like "Kick back, put your feet up, pour a cup of joe and get silly with us" (or perhaps something a wee bit shorter?)
... if you want to REALLY see something that doesn't set up right out of the box without some tweaking,
try being a Foster Parent!

#-15   CC

CC
  • Members
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 10:37 PM

Can someone please tell me if I am allowed in here when I am in one of my bad moods?

So I can let off a little steam...  :onfire:

Promise I'll be nice.
:D  :lol:

CC.

#-14   BirdBrain

BirdBrain
  • Members
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 10:41 PM

Awww...Whatsa' matter CC? Having a bad day?

I'm sure you'll find a sympathetic shoulder..or maybe it's just a pathetic shoulder.... :lol:

Rant away!
Kim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#-13   CC

CC
  • Members
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 10:47 PM

Sweeeeeeet.

TBH - Today started out really bad, but as the day has gone on it has turned out to be pretty good.

So all in all I'm in a great mood.

Lets see what tomorrow brings.  :wink:

All I need is one thing and it could all go a little like this:
:onfire:  :crazy:  :sly:  :rockedover:  :lookround:

:lol:

CC.

#-12   BirdBrain

BirdBrain
  • Members
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 10:53 PM

CC,

As I was reading your reply, I notice the counter on my posts to OSC......This is my 500th post. WOW! I never counted how many emails I sent before to a particular place....I think we should have a party!

PS- I hope the rest of your day goes smoothly....It should be about over for you right?
Kim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#-11   CC

CC
  • Members
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 10:56 PM

Nice one Kim!

Just think all 500 posts may have come to the aid of the needy.
Your like a regular Robin Hood!  :lol:

Yeh my day is nearly over.
It's 11pm here, so officially my day is over in 1 hour, but my actual working day is over in about 4 or 5.
Then up to work again at 8am-ish.

I have never got the hang of the sleeping thing.  :D

CC.

#-10   BirdBrain

BirdBrain
  • Members
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 11:00 PM

:lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:  :D  :lol:

Just think all 500 posts may have come to the aid of the needy.
Your like a regular Robin Hood!

Nah....not all of them. I have asked a few stupid questions too. I am really good at recommending OSCDOX though.... :lol:
Kim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#-9   CC

CC
  • Members
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 12 January 2003 - 11:09 PM

ROTFLMAO

I am really good at recommending OSCDOX though....

Arent we all, arent we all...  :lol:  :lol:

When the posts are down OSCDOX never fails. hehe.

#-8   wizardsandwars

wizardsandwars
  • Members
  • 4,476 posts

Posted 17 January 2003 - 04:49 PM

Damn, I'm always the last one to the party.

I was just thinking that we needed a foum like this and all of a sudden, Bob's your Uncle, here it is!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.
If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

#-7   BirdBrain

BirdBrain
  • Members
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 17 January 2003 - 04:54 PM

Good Morning!

Wondered where you've been hiding.....I started this thread just for you and Ian....
Kim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#-6   toolcrazy

toolcrazy
  • Members
  • 1,845 posts

Posted 17 January 2003 - 05:42 PM

Hey! CC I like your new avatar.
Steve
-------------------------

#-5   CC

CC
  • Members
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 17 January 2003 - 06:45 PM

Cheers dude.

Our company logo.

The big blue fat guy has bitten the big one for a while.
Till I get bored.

Think I might get a fancy one like Burt's next!  :wink:  :P

CC.

#-4   wizardsandwars

wizardsandwars
  • Members
  • 4,476 posts

Posted 17 January 2003 - 07:09 PM

Wondered where you've been hiding.....I started this thread just for you and Ian....

Hey some of us have to work for a living before we can go home and work for fun.  :wink:

Seriously, 90 hours+ is beginning to take a toll.

I need a caffine iv or something.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOTE: As of Oct 2006, I'm not as active in this forum as I used to be, but I still work with osC quite a bit.
If you have a question about any of my posts here, your best bet is to contact me though either Email or PM in my profile, and I'll be happy to help.

#-3   wizardsandwars

wizardsandwars
  • Members
  • 4,476 posts

Posted 17 January 2003 - 07:09 PM

BTW, great thread!  

:wink:

#-2   BirdBrain

BirdBrain
  • Members
  • 2,752 posts

Posted 17 January 2003 - 07:21 PM

OUCH!! Seriously, 90 hours+ is beginning to take a toll.

No wonder we have seen you much. TGIF???[/quote]
Kim
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

#-1   wizardsandwars

wizardsandwars
  • Members
  • 4,476 posts

Posted 17 January 2003 - 07:34 PM

Well, it's no exaggeration, but my day job is as a Database programmer, so it's not as bad as it sounds.

I spend an hour writing a program.
I run it.
While it runs(usually about an hour), I surf the interent.

When I get home, I process orders from my shop, do any regular maintenence, new games, price changes, answer customer emails, and then, if I have any extra time, I work on one of the contributions I'm trying to put together.

I wish my business made enough to pay me my dayjob salary. Currently, all W&W can afford is 1 part time min wage employee. So, I suppose I better suck it up, and get used to it. No pain, no gain.

#0   Ian

Ian
  • Members
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 17 January 2003 - 07:49 PM

Late to my own party (sort of).

Talking of posts to the forum, 16th of Jan was a red letter day, we topped 100,000 posts to the forum, 4000+ registered users, and most ever users online at one time (52)

Maybe 16th January was official osCommerce day and no one told us.
Trust me, I'm an Accountant.