• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Secure Key problem with "Shipping Module+Manual Entry v

axeljf

Hi there,

I installed the new version 0.4 by palmsgardens for the first time, no upgrade, on a snapshot of the shop from the beginning of December. The installation went fine (good instructions!), and I see the orders done with some test account. However:

when i try to create a "manual order" by clicking "create order" from the admin menu I get a "Secure key is not valid - You can not use this screen." message on the catalog side.

When I try to use an existing costumer account I get a "No Valid Key was Found - You need to login through the admin" message.

What have I done wrong? Any comments welcome.

Greetings and thx

Axel.

php 4.2.3

Apache 1.3.27

Hello

in both cases, it seems that the secure key is not saved in the table when you create the session in the admin and you are transferred to the catalog side.

do you have a test account we could use to see the problem ? you can contact us by email directly

2. we compare both if the session id generated by OScommerce and our secure key matches the info saved when creating the session.

you can check if the OSc session id stays the same.

let us know the browser type you are using.