• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Email from "Store Admin updates" format issue

THOUGHTOUT

Our emails that are generated from the "checkout_process.php" is sending the email to our customer correctly with the Detailed Invoice showing the correct "https://mydomainname.com/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=2429" URL

However,

Our emails that are generated from the "admin/orders.php" is NOT sending the email to our customer correctly with the Detailed Invoice showing incorrectly "HTTPS_SERVER/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=2429" URL

I would assume this is a simple "Define" or just a simple code hicup somewhere that I just can place. Any help would be appreciated.

Our emails that are generated from the "checkout_process.php" is sending the email to our customer correctly with the Detailed Invoice showing the correct "https://mydomainname.com/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=2429" URL

However,

Our emails that are generated from the "admin/orders.php" is NOT sending the email to our customer correctly with the Detailed Invoice showing incorrectly "HTTPS_SERVER/catalog/account_history_info.php?order_id=2429" URL

I would assume this is a simple "Define" or just a simple code hicup somewhere that I just can place. Any help would be appreciated.

Bump

The /admin/orders.php uses this code:

tep_catalog_href_link(FILENAME_CATALOG_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $oID, 'SSL')

Which references this function in /admin/includes/function/html_output.php

function tep_catalog_href_link($page = '', $parameters = '', $connection = 'NONSSL') {
if ($connection == 'NONSSL') {
  $link = HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG;
} elseif ($connection == 'SSL') {
  if (ENABLE_SSL_CATALOG == 'true') {
	$link = HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG;
  } else {
	$link = HTTP_CATALOG_SERVER . DIR_WS_CATALOG;
  }
} else {
  die('</td></tr></table></td></tr></table><br><br><font color="#ff0000"><b>Error!</b></font><br><br><b>Unable to determine connection method on a link!<br><br>Known methods: NONSSL SSL<br><br>Function used:<br><br>tep_href_link(\'' . $page . '\', \'' . $parameters . '\', \'' . $connection . '\')</b>');
}
if ($parameters == '') {
  $link .= $page;
} else {
  $link .= $page . '?' . $parameters;
}

while ( (substr($link, -1) == '&') || (substr($link, -1) == '?') ) $link = substr($link, 0, -1);

return $link;
 }

Off hand I'd say check the value for HTTPS_CATALOG_SERVER in your admin configure file.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

• 4 weeks later...

Archived