• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Confirmation of purchase emails

bluedukecat

Hi

can anyone help

Shop is working fine and you can buy something and pay via paypal fine, i then get an e-mail from paypal telling me i have received a payment, but with no details as to what its for ?

when i go into my shop, i am showing Zero orders and im am getting no confirmation of e-mail orders from OScommerce telling me that someone has bought something !

also when im doing the item description how to i put in a "return" "line space" or "paragraph" in the text as its all bulked up in one ? can i also change the font size etc

any ideas ?

Steve

www.tribalwatersports.co.uk

Login to your Admin.

Click on Configuration

On that page, set "Send Extra Order Emails To" equal to the email address at which you wish to receive order confirmation emails.

Save it.

One down.

Use HTML in your product descriptions.

Example:

The end of this line contains HTML code for a "return"<br>
Put two in a row, and you'll have a "line space"<br>
<br>
<p>Now this is an example of a paragraph tags in HTML. I believe it automatically inserts a "line space" at the beginning and end when viewed on a web page"</p>

Two down.

You'll probably have to install one of the Paypal contributions to get the order to show up in your Admin.

Which one... Well, I don't know.

:blush:

I hope someone who does will help you with that.

If I suggest you edit any file(s) make a backup first - I'm not perfect and neither are you.

"Given enough impetus a parallelogramatically shaped projectile can egress a circular orifice."

- Me -

"Headers already sent" - The definitive help

"Cannot redeclare ..." - How to find/fix it

SSL Implementation Help

Like this post? "Like" it again over there >

Archived