• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Checkout

edukes

Google Checkout provide excellent service by Google. You will need the SSL on your website.

If you want I can help you to setup the Google Checkout

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

Yes really fantastic as it provides secured shopping that’s actually worth trusting.

Cheers!

Tahir Ahmad

Google Checkout provide excellent service by Google. You will need the SSL on your website.

• 3 weeks later...

I am getting this error on my website after installing google checkout oscommerce. I get this when I try to edit the module.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: gc_cfg_select_shipping() in

I was able to get the keys installed but the logo is grey and I cant use this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Web-project

Can you help me. I have followed directions!

OK sorry 1 minute after I posted this it occurred to me that my admin directory was above the root and I was editing the wrong files. All seems well as the sandbox worked.

Thanks

Is there still a delay associated with transactions in which you have to wait on google to process the transaction before you get the ok to ship confirmation from them?

Also has the google contrib been fixed? I know it was quite buggy at one time...

Most Valuable OsCommerce Contributions:

Also Purchased (AP) Preselection (cuts this resource hogging query down to nothing) -- Contribution 3294

FedEx Automated Labels -- Contribution 2244

RMA Returns system -- Contribution 1136

Sort Products By Dropdown -- Contribution 4312

Ultimate SEO URLs -- Contribution 2823

Credit Class & Gift Voucher -- Contribution 282

Cross-Sell -- Contribution 5347

Hey homewetbar

I just installed this module, I went through the test with Sandbox and everything worked fine. It seems to be an excellent module. Once I give it a real wherl ill get back but its thumbs up from me! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I have had problems from the start with Google Checkout and shipping. I cannot seem to get it working where it includes shipping charges properly. We need it to offer Fex Ex domestic (US) and foreign, USPS domestic and foreign. It seems to fight with the installed Fed Ex shipping unit and doesn't offer USPS foreign calcs, as far as we can see. I am frustrated to the max with it! Any suggestions?

• 4 weeks later...
I have had problems from the start with Google Checkout and shipping. I cannot seem to get it working where it includes shipping charges properly. We need it to offer Fex Ex domestic (US) and foreign, USPS domestic and foreign. It seems to fight with the installed Fed Ex shipping unit and doesn't offer USPS foreign calcs, as far as we can see. I am frustrated to the max with it! Any suggestions?

I am having some other problems getting google checkout all figured out, but did get this fixed for mine.

If you go into yourcart/googlecheckout/shipping_generator you will see an index.php file. You can run this file from your browser by just typing in its address. It brings up a page that you put in a us address and a international address. Then it looks at the shipping calculators you have set up and pulls from them some shipping options.

Once you remove the ones you don't want and keep the ones you do, and look it over to see that its set up how you want, you click the button to generate the code.

(btw, there is a readme file in the shipping_generator folder that tells you how to do this stuff)

you then replace the code in shipping_methods.php with the new code. When you open your google checkout config in admin, you will have these options in there. The file in the generator tells you what the recommended amounts to set up in the defaults for the admin section in case google can't reach your calculators. I did this and it seems to be working good.

And the options that I WANT to use are the only ones listed in the google checkout admin panel instead of having all the default options.

Archived