- Added code to includes/modules/links_listing.php and missing classes for sort heading problem with the standard listing box.
- Added code based on code submitted by rabbitseffort that presents the link exchange information in the links submit page is an easy-to-copy format.
- Added option to check for blacklisted words. The words are defined in a new setting in admin->configuration->Links.
- Added option to disable reciprocal link checking for individual links.
- Added a count option to admin->Configuration->Links that will allow links to be checked by the Check links script a number of times before the link is disabled. This was needed since some sites may not be working when the check is performed.
- Added checkboxes to Links Status page to easily change status to Approved.
- Added option of having nested categories.
- Added option of having no categories (for display - one in admin still needs to exist).
- Added code to check for the existence of at least one category in admin->Links Manger->Links. If not found, the code redirects to the admin->Links Manger->Link Categories page.
- Added option to display link count, or not.
- Added option to create a new category from within the links edit page.
- Added link category name to the links page.
- Added login option to allow link partners to edit their own links.
- Added option to Featured Links so that a featured link will be displayed on all link pages or just on the one it is listed for.
- Changed code so that the breadcrumb link has the session ID attached.
- Changed code in admin/links.pgp so search function works as expected.
- Changed code in admin/links.php to generate a normal link instead of an SEO one, which was causing some sites problems. If you want that ability, you should install Ultimate SEO with the update for Links Manager.
- Changed links_db_update.php script so that it will update the admin->configuration->Links options while keeping the current settings in place.
- Changed code so that the categories description is displayed as a true categories description on the page under the page heading.
- Fixed search code so it finds the links from any page.
- Included fixes from partial updates and items mentioned in the support thread.
- Removed extra code from links_check.php file to speed up checking.
- Removed the code for the Rating option since it was never implemented.
- Renamed to Links Manager II since the large amount of changes would cause support problems.
- Made many small fixes and changes that are too numerous to mention.
I didn't convert the language files since I don't know the languages. The format of at least one changed so I couldn't just do a copy/paste without changing the original. So, either way, something would be wrong with those files. Converting them will not be difficult if you know the language though.
The code has been installed into several shops and no problems have been reported. But there is a lot of new code here so it is still possible that could happen. In other words - backup first.
Edited by Jack_mcs, 06 July 2007 - 02:21.